• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 106 points.....

scored in 6 games. Only Tigers have scored less. Says it all really

Originally posted by SunnyCoastChook View Post
    scored in 6 games. Only Tigers have scored less. Says it all really
    Yes we have not fired, must be Sam's fault..... let's try Hutch at half, or maybe fullback?

Comment

Hutch in the halves is a shit stir but it shows why Robbo had to mix things up. Nothing changes if nothing changes.

Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Yes we have not fired, must be Sam's fault..... let's try Hutch at half, or maybe fullback?
        Well he does cover all positions...

Comment

Questions that I've got is what happened between our run of 8 wins (I think) in a row last year where we were on fire to make the top 8 to Rd 7 this year with only 106 pts?

Both Walker & Keary were going great & tries werent an issue once Robbo switched them back around leading to that 8 win run.

what's changed since then?

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post
            Questions that I've got is what happened between our run of 8 wins (I think) in a row last year where we were on fire to make the top 8 to Rd 7 this year with only 106 pts?

Both Walker & Keary were going great & tries werent an issue once Robbo switched them back around leading to that 8 win run.

We put Swahili at centre, Cronk decided to change Walkers game, we started Hutch at centre, we missed Angus, we missed lodge, JWH, Radley each for a few games, Teddy has been trying to do too much...... we got Smith at dummy half and his service is erratic, all just out of sync, but now we've dropped Walker, so everything should be fine. Lucky we've got a great coach.

Comment

They have played some very good defensive teams and a couple of games in wet weather which will always be a struggle against any team.
              But def look clunky!
              I rewatched the last Roosters v Dragons game with Joey at 5/8.
              They scored some points …looked a lot better… hopefully we get that groove to start putting on points!

Comment

The Sharks have purchased the rights to all of our attacking shapes so we no longer can use them.

Watching the Sharks backline in motion reminds me so much of 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Was the Keary and Walker switch the sole reason for the change in fortunes though- Watson's new Role and E Butcher's impact in games cannot be discounted either.

Winning is a habbit as they say and also maybe the players as individuals and as a collective finally realised that if they don't pull their fingers out and start winning games they could miss the finals

Last 8 games of the regular season in 2022.

Dragons (11) - 54 - 26 - Roosters (9)
                  Knights (14) - 42-12 - Roosters (8)
                  Manly (10) 20-10 - Roosters (8)
                  Broncos (7) - 34-16 - Roosters (8)
                  Cowboys (2)- 32-18 - Roosters (8)
                  Wests Tigers (16) - 72-6- Roosters (6)
                  Storm (4) - 18-14 - Roosters (6)
                  Souths (7) - 26-16 - Roosters (6)

Comment

Working...
                  X