I’ve mellowed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve mellowed

I think I’ve mellowed in my old age and I’m open to welcoming Fattrell back at left centre at the Roosters. We can swap him for Suallii and have Manu at right centre . With Angus and Sitili running the edges , Walker and Keary will kill it and have so many options in attack. Watson off the bench will definitely see no Hutch at centre ( albeit he served us well when in dire injury state). A prop rotation of JWH, Lodge, Collins and Leniu and add either butcher to the bench and 2024 is ours.

oh no!!!! The drugs are wearing off now and back to reality.

Hutch is here to stay...he shall haunt our nightmares for many a season to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Water boy View Post
      Hutch is here to stay...he shall haunt our nightmares for many a season to come.
      Hutch seems such a great guy, a real trier, he'd make a great 19th man, or even a 14 in reserve grade.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Hutch seems such a great guy, a real trier, he'd make a great 19th man, or even a 14 in reserve grade.
        Great captain coach in the bush!

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Could he just have a club role as our 'Great Guy'. Non playing of course. I mean I'm a great guy too but Robbo doesn't pick me in our top 17...nor should he.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Could he just have a club role as our 'Great Guy'. Non playing of course. I mean I'm a great guy too but Robbo doesn't pick me in our top 17...nor should he.
            I’d back you over Hutch in a 100m “sprint”.

Comment

I f Hutch was a great guy he'd put the team first and make himself unavailable for selection

Comment

By Popular Demand more of the Hutchinator

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Great captain coach in the bush!
                  Perfect spot for him

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I’d back you over Hutch in a 100m “sprint”.
                    If I seen Kaufusi or Olam lining me up, you wouldnt see me for dust.

Comment

Hasn't 'Trell signed a long-term contract with Souffs? Doubt we'll ever see him back at Bondi.

Comment

If I seen Kaufusi or Olam lining me up, you wouldnt see me for dust.
                        Reminds me that I'm aiming for a red hot time at a ParkRun tomorrow. Haven't decided which one yet, but it's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          Perfect spot for him
                          I think if you asked him, he would probably agree. He will probably end up back at Albion Park in a few years and I'm sure he pinches himself that he has played around 50 games for the Roosters

Comment

I think if you asked him, he would probably agree. He will probably end up back at Albion Park in a few years and I'm sure he pinches himself that he has played around 50 games for the Roosters
                            60 and counting

Comment

The scary thing is our Coach has likened him to Mitch Aubusson,meaning he may be a Rooster for many years to come..

Comment

Working...
                              X