No announcement yet.

Junior and Senior Pathway ongoing results - 22-23 April 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No but I watched the Manly Tigers game & thought the Tigers were going to win but no they lost again.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
      Did anyone see Tavita Henare-Schuster play in Jersey Flegg
      Missed the curtain raisers today King.

Comment

I agree re Sandon Smith. He does not have all the fancy footwork, long balls etc so does not get hyped up as the next big next thing but he is a great controlling general and sometimes these types of players can unleash others.

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Attended the game at Wenty Park.

If you were wanting Sammy to shoot the lights out, it didnt happen. Defended pretty well but struggled to take control, plus a few errors 2nd half. It was silly to expect him to take control of a team he hasn't been playing with though. And Joey Johns comments about him being the best on field by a long way was just dumb.

Sandon Smith on the other hand looked like the more seasoned player with Sammy the reggiesman. I really rate him filled in at fullback and barely missed a beat playing sharp links in the line too. Scored a 60m try too showing some wheels. NRL player in waiting.

Nathan Brown stamped a case to be strongly considered for our top 17 too. Getting fitter, played good minutes. Liked his dig today.

The other guy I want to mention is winger Jade Anderson, good wingers performance very tradesmanlike.

Disappointing result for the guys. Dragons no mugs incl the classy Jayden Sullivan.

Goons 30 Easts 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
          Junior Pauga scored 3. Anyone see how he actually went ? Bit of interest in him with the limited amount I've seen
          All 3x today easy tries, last week though he had 2x to go along with 22 runs for 260m and 13 tackle busts

Comment

Jersey Flegg Match Report

Tavita Henare-Schuster played well by the sounds of it and Isaac Guba a winger looks a good prospect - seen him play in Matts and SG Ball - A South Sudanese background or born player- Pretty quick and a big Unit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rknlzmI0gA0

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...esounding-win/

Comment

NSW Cup Match Report - Roosters vs Dragons

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...irited-battle/

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Not sure why but i love Billy Smith and pray for a miracle he can stay healthy
                Because he is a great player who has been very unlucky and fought back. I hope Smith canget back to full fitness and be the player I think he can be. Showed plenty of talent and courage in his 12 games.

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post

Because he is a great player who has been very unlucky and fought back. I hope Smith canget back to full fitness and be the player I think he can be. Showed plenty of talent and courage in his 12 games.
                  I admire him fighting back time and again, plus he usually hits the ground running, testiment to how hard he works on his rehab. Plus a local junior....a lot of reasons to be cheering him on to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

May/Turpin and Walker come out of the 22 player squad - Brown as well as per another post- So only 18 players instead of the usual 19 for match day

So Whyte will replace May on the Bench one would say- Dragons will play the physical game
                    1. Tedesco
                    2. Toops
                    3. Suaalii
                    4. Momirovski
                    5. Paulo
                    6. Manu
                    7. Keary
                    8. JWH
                    9. B Smith
                    10. Collins
                    11. E Butcher
                    12. Crichton