Anzac Day Cup Match Declared a Sell-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzac Day Cup Match Declared a Sell-Out

The traditional Anzac Day match between the Sydney Roosters and St George Illawarra Dragons has sold out.

An Anzac Day tradition since 2002, this will be the first match between the sides at the new Allianz Stadium.

“Roosters and Dragons Members and supporters, and rugby league fans alike, have shown their excitement for this historic event on a day of such significant national importance, and we are thrilled to announce a sell-out for the return of the Roosters v Dragons Anzac Day Cup match to Allianz Stadium,” said Roosters CEO Joe Kelly.

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...ed-a-sell-out/

We bought 6 tickets on Tuesday....supposedly last ones left on ticketek back row AA top stand $60 each. On Wed nite suddenly more available great seats for $90 each. So we bought those as well. If any one wants all or some of row AA at face value $60 message me. Ticketek selling policy to sell all seats seems a rort!

Comment

How disgraceful to hear the leftist hate squad at the ABC complaining last night about the last post being played in Darwin before the eels broncos game.

Comment

Just had a look on the ticketek site and only a handful of single seats, most had restricted view but still a couple with full view. Members section going to be a sh*t fight , not sure whether they have left any for walk ins but i booked two seats ages ago in the members section and they are up in high in bay 413.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
          How disgraceful to hear the leftist hate squad at the ABC complaining last night about the last post being played in Darwin before the eels broncos game.
          You can't be surprised when a feral leftard acts according to their nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
            I avoid ABC as best I can. What did they say?

No doubt they'd have lapped up a welcome to country.
            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

The good luck most of the time undies are washed and ready.

I can't wait!

Im dying to see the boys play some good footy! Last week was embarrassing and left me feeling very sad.

Comment

That light blue jersey we wear is an absolute stunner. Big part of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

I avoid ABC as best I can. What did they say?

No doubt they'd have lapped up a welcome to country.
                  I don't need to be welcomed to my own country. Vote NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    That light blue jersey we wear is an absolute stunner. Big part of the day.
                    Only if we win.

Comment

If we dont lap the dragons on Anzac Day, then I honestly think our season is pretty much over again. Scraping into the 8 isn't good enough with injuries /weariness.

Comment

Someone asked about the Sydney Roosters Foundation Room at Allianz - Eastern Grandstand - anyone know the opening hours

Comment

I love the occasion and the atmosphere of a full house at our new digs should make it a cracker.

Comment

I have 1 ONLY TICKET for sale- SBAY 434 ROW D upper level (Not far off halfway)
                            ORIGINALLY PURCHASED for $100 will sell for $60 if anyone is interested,
                            just DM me & i can share/send the ticket through Ticketek after payment. Thanks

Comment

a lot of politics makes its way to the footy section

Comment

Working...
                              X