If you get a chance try to watch it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you get a chance try to watch it.

I watched "The Fan" on Fox 2 the other night & they did a segment on the Roosters history/memorabilia room at the new stadium, man is it good. They said that they do tours so hopefully I get the opportunity to go & have a look. Its quite a big room with everything presented in beautiful wood & glass display cabinets.
    Its got all this mad memorabilia, it would be worth a mint. Footballs from different substantial games, different famous Roosters players playing kits from GF wins, trophies, blazers then there just heaps of other 1 of Roosters stuff.

sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
      sounds good
      See it while you can I heard Ray and his members will be descending on it with pitchfork and torches should we lose tomorrow

Comment

I saw that show.
        If I lived in Sydney I'd definitely check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

See it while you can I heard Ray and his members will be descending on it with pitchfork and torches should we lose tomorrow
          So I'm guessing you and your mob will be watching dumb and dumber if we loose

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHZBBjj5qCk

Comment

You must also take the time to check out all the Souffs memorabillia which is located in most toilet cubicles at the new stadium

Comment

Nice tip Mickie, I'd love to have a look through it with all our history on display and rather fitting its named after Uncle Nick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                  You must also take the time to check out all the Souffs memorabillia which is located in most toilet cubicles at the new stadium
                  I hope thats as close as they get to dibs on our digs. The bastards are eyeing moving in, what a farce that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

I hope thats as close as they get to dibs on our digs. The bastards are eyeing moving in, what a farce that would be.
                    It would be horrible! The thought makes me feel like another shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

So I'm guessing you and your mob will be watching dumb and dumber if we loose
                      mate I thought you were gonna get the cash today unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        I watched "The Fan" on Fox 2 the other night & they did a segment on the Roosters history/memorabilia room at the new stadium, man is it good. They said that they do tours so hopefully I get the opportunity to go & have a look. Its quite a big room with everything presented in beautiful wood & glass display cabinets.
                        Its got all this mad memorabilia, it would be worth a mint. Footballs from different substantial games, different famous Roosters players playing kits from GF wins, trophies, blazers then there just heaps of other 1 of Roosters stuff.
                        Loved it. Would pay good money for an hour in that room

Comment

Working...
                        X