Teddy Getting in the Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post

I find it hard to imagine how anyone could disagree with this. Teddy injects himself a lot and does overplay. With age and loss of acceleration, he could choose to pick his moments and give others a chance around him
    He was doing that good today but in the last 15 took upon himself to bring the team home because most of his team mates became lame ducks he put up in the position to winn with his constant running the ball up the middle fringes every where with out him in that last 15 we definately lose.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Tedesco was our best today IMO. Straightened up much more this game
      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

I think Teddy is far more dangerous when he is in the backline and not jumping around near the markers and making little ground. Like to see him pass the ball more often than doing the under 11 rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
          Old Ray Stehr could see the future... worst signing ever...lol
          I think it was Large Mike who actually said it....

He has since faded away into Chookpen obscurity....

Gotta give Coggy credit, he always comes back swinging and doubling down on his point.....
          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

I thought Teddy was soft on Mogas try in the 2nd half. Teddy in the zone would have accelerated and at least tried to hit the ball or the arm carrying the ball. He kind of gave up on it and dodged the collision with the big unit. More Lattrell than Ted.

Am I being harsh?

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post
              Tedesco was our best today IMO. Straightened up much more this game
              Yes played far more direct, got good quick play the balls.

Really stood up when we went down to 12 as well, been a slow start to the season for him but good signs today.

Comment

I call him U10s Ted at times because he plays like the best player of a junior side where the sole aim is to get him the ball as the best player and hold on to it for as long as possible.

But given what he has done for us and how good he is and how much of a competitor it is, I dont criticise him. I think he just trying too hard and taking it upon himself when times are tough but sometimes a hindrance.
                Last edited by HunchoRooster; 04-26-2023, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Sat behind the northern posts so got a different aspect on the game, especially in the second half. Made the comment that it looked like he was overplaying his hand on a number of occasions.

As for those saying he is hogging the ball, he’s not the only one. I thought Suaalii starved Toups a few times.
                  Last edited by rented tracksuit; 04-26-2023, 12:01 AM.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                  X