No announcement yet.

Official ANZAC DAY Match Thread: Roosters v Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done boys composed enough to salvage that game after trying to throw it away.

Comment

• My god, how have we won that haha

Comment

• That sin bin.

Wow.

Just ****ING wow.

Courage at the end but **** me that's an awful performance.

Comment

• What a frustrating team to watch. Cant we just win or lose like normal teams

Comment

• what a game. don't care how whether deserved or not at this point we somehow bloody won after consecutive losses

Comment

• It's 2 points but boy oh boy the issues we have and Sam Walker dropped for this? Trent needs to lift HIS game.

Comment

• That's for you Mum I'm ****ing crying letsssssssss goooooooooooo
                Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  I just hope it’s a good close hard game & that both team’s supporters make it a magic atmosphere.
                  Go the Roosters.
                  That’s what I’m talking about folks.
                  Go the Roosters.

Comment

• Felt like a loss

Comment

• The radley sin bin really worries me ! That was the worst call ive ever seen … if thats even a charge then we r in huge trouble

Comment

• Never in doubt not sure why all the panic on here - have faith - Certainly much better in attack - The D needs some work though - Both sides did the day proud

Dragons always up for this game - Certainly a better side than their ladders position - the little girl with curl type of side - when they are good they are very very good and when they are bad they are horrid

Comment

• I do not like the dragons nor referees

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                            Felt like a loss
                            Haha no doubt you were hoping for one… we won so unlucky mate

Comment

• Great defence when Victor went off.

but what worries me is how quick the ref and bunker decides to sin bin him. As well as not showing any footage nor communications, just immediately ordered a sin bin.

Going to be a very long year if this is the precedent in making decisions against him

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
                                It's 2 points but boy oh boy the issues we have and Sam Walker dropped for this? Trent needs to lift HIS game.
                                When Walker played we put 54+ on the dragons. Suuali let in 3 tries. He was the last line of defense. Both Suuali and Radley need to be sacked. Dragons were much better. We are a walking errorathon. If Robbo can’t fix that we won’t make the 8. More penalties and another sin bin. Bring Walker back.
                                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
                                X