X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anzac Cup in the right hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by redstarforever View Post

exactly what made me question that one. no side angle where cameras point straight on. also the fact they only showed the put down once or twice is strange. normally they'd repeat it several times before deciding if a player had enough of it on grounding. this one imo he bounced it

I’m not sure if he did or didn’t But it should have been looked at again
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

• This is total speculation but watching JWH leave the field in front of my seats he seemed to be limping a bit. Saw him stretching his calf’s the set prior so hopefully nothing wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          In Robbo’s post match talk to the team I thought he was way too nice seeing they came close to losing and gave up a decent lead.
          What did he say?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

What did he say?
            That they started off “Roosters style”, we went in and out of phases, too many errors, big defensive lapses, kept inviting them back, “there was a good opportunity to lose that game”, did well with Rads off, some good stuff at the end of the game, really well done on finishing the game off. Thanked the serviceman present and welcomed back the guys returning.
            Last edited by Thirteen; 04-25-2023, 10:21 PM.

Comment

In Robbo’s post match talk to the team I thought he was way too nice seeing they came close to losing and gave up a decent lead.
              Always the gentleman our Robbo

Comment

That they strayed away from their game plan but they fought back well and he was proud of how they went with Victor off. I just thought his demeanor was not good.
                So it was recorded for TV?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  Does anyone know what JWH was put on report for?

Apparently in the 16th minute after the Dragons scored their first try? I didn’t even see it.
                  High tackle apparently. Klein the Klown saw something that none of the other 40,000 of us saw

Comment

• Originally posted by MCMLXVI View Post

When all NRL teams fell out of the NRL tree every team but Easts hit the Benefit of the Doubt branches. When we score there is a senate enquiry to investigate all possible camera shots and angles, with the sole purpose being to find us guilty of stealing food from starving babies or pulling the wings off of flies. Victory is far sweeter though when you win against the odds.
                    How far back did they go to rule that Brandon's arm hit the ground. Seriously how far can they go back to take trys off us?

Then the draqueens score off a knock on and a forward pass, but Klein can't over rule the refs than

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                      I would love to know the stats on the Captains Challenge as I reckon we would have the best record for successful challenges based on the fact the officials never give us the benefit of the doubt.
                      Pretty sure someone mentioned last week that the Roosters have the most successful captain's challenges overturned. Just goes to show how many times refs either rule against us or choose not to give us the benefit of the doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

So it was recorded for TV?
                        No.

Comment

• nervous second half...some ordinary decisions against us, hopefully we improve a lot next week or warriors will do us.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

The offense was certainly far better than it has been all season with Keary at Half and Manu playing as a running 5/8

Manu pass to run ratio of 0.88 - 17 runs 15 passes
                            Keary pass to run ration of 2.92 - 13 runs 38 passes

Keary is around 4 - pass to run ratio prior to this game
                            Walker is 5.95 - pass to run ratio

If Walker does come back he needs to run more but that could leave Manu like a shag on a rock if he doesn't get decent ball at right centre - reason why he was moved to 5/8

Not sure why you would think that Walker playing would have made any difference to the 40 missed tackles in the second half and and 66% completion rate (10/15)

That game was similar to the Parramatta game last season - Roosters led 19-6 at after time - early converted try in the second half for a 25-6 lead - missed tackles and errors/penalties and set restarts conceded mounted and set completions of 2 out of 10

Parra 3 converted tries and score then 25-24 Roosters with 20 to go - Roosters steady and go on to win 31-24
                            King im sorry mate but you are an imbecile if you think the attack looked better solely because Manu was at 6. It was still very clunky. Joey was given the ball with work to do at almost every occasion. He got more metres than Walker usually would solely because he was given the ball in second phase or broken down play and given no option but to tackle bust or break play open for an offload. He had 1 kick all game and didn't pass at the line like a half. Not that I expect him to.

The clunkiness is clearly not Walker's fault and its probably not restricted only to Radley as I felt he was decent with ball in hand today. I don't think its one players fault.

Comment

That they started off “Roosters style”, we went in and out of phases, too many errors, big defensive lapses, kept inviting them back, “there was a good opportunity to lose that game”, did well with Rads off, some good stuff at the end of the game, really well done on finishing the game off. Thanked the serviceman present and welcomed back the guys returning.
                              Thanks mate, you must have entered the inner sanctum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steggles View Post

Did we watch the same game? Manu was pretty ineffective in attack. He's a better centre than 5/8th.

Keary's defence was really poor.

Don't forget we played the Dragons who are an absolute rabble, not the Panthers, Storm or Broncos. They still managed to score 5 tries though our paper thin defence out wide.
                                I know which game I watched - obviously the same one as Coach Robinson - Manu got a pass mark and is a WIP.

Yeh have one of your main offense players like a shag on a rock at centre hardly getting any ball.

The Warriors is the next game they play and the only one they will be preparing for - only have to think about playing those teams you mention when scheduled to play them.

Results of games or how teams may play are not based on hypotheticals or previous results or performances.

The Dragons for instance defeated the Dolphins 38-12 - Roosters lost 28-18 so based on just these two results then the Dragons should have defeated the Roosters by 36 points

They didn't as it doesn't work that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X