X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who won Channel 9 Man of the Match?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Kez got the Ashton Collier medal for man of the match. He deserved it, brought us home.
      Yeh Keary was very good, showed why he’s the best halfback at the club at the moment. General play kicking was a big improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

I thought there was one angle where it showed he lost the ball but they never showed that angle again.
        Of course they didn’t they showed every inconclusive angle imaginable but the one angle that showed he probably lost the ball was only shown once and not looked at again They are cheats
        When you trust your television
        what you get is what you got
        Cause when they own the information
        they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

• no way Keary was... alright in Attack couple of general play kicks but they ran through him 3 times...nah The Big Dog for me or Tedesco because what he did that last 15 mins gave us enough field position to come home ..did everything hit ups runs dummy half run got us on the front foot and back into the game when the rest were all asleep......still seriously we nearly lost to one of the worst teams in the comp with the worst coach .
          Last edited by The Brain; 04-25-2023, 08:15 PM.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Not overly impressive but I seen enough to suggest we have a good shove in us coming soon.

Just some poor defensive plays on the fringes again, Suaalii a major offender. On the plus side his goalkicking was good, maybe he keeps that gig now. Looks a natural.

JWH looked to lack his normal power today, they hit him hard though. Angus needed the run, timing a bit out. Ted a bit sharper but jeez I wish he would just stand and draw sometimes and use the hands.

We played a fairly average team into some form and made big Tau Moga look like the Fox.

Plusses were Egan Butch (although he nearly buggered up the first try), Whyte was good. Kez best player on the park. Rads good too, sinbin call a shocker.

A much needed win.

Comment

• Robbo seemed to think Toups' hamstring was a bad one, also said he will decide tomorrow whether to recall Walker and push Manu back out to the centres or bring someone else in as a direct replacement for Toups and leave Manu at 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

Lol another disappointment yes at the win….. so look back over 100 years of footy and you are saying he is one of the worst defensive centre ??
                Mate you should be careful . One day you will actually agree with someone . His defence is shit but he is young and will learn , Should be on the wing

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

Of course they didn’t they showed every inconclusive angle imaginable but the one angle that showed he probably lost the ball was only shown once and not looked at again They are cheats
                  100% . But we'll just be seen as loonies for seeing and calling out what's actually happening.
                  Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                    Not overly impressive but I seen enough to suggest we have a good shove in us coming soon.

Just some poor defensive plays on the fringes again, Suaalii a major offender. On the plus side his goalkicking was good, maybe he keeps that gig now. Looks a natural.

JWH looked to lack his normal power today, they hit him hard though. Angus needed the run, timing a bit out. Ted a bit sharper but jeez I wish he would just stand and draw sometimes and use the hands.

We played a fairly average team into some form and made big Tau Moga look like the Fox.

Plusses were Egan Butch (although he nearly buggered up the first try), Whyte was good. Kez best player on the park. Rads good too, sinbin call a shocker.

A much needed win.
                    I think you are spot on there mate.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Mate you should be careful . One day you will actually agree with someone . His defence is shit but he is young and will learn , Should be on the wing
                      Sorry mate understand u were disappointed with a win today. Doesn’t help your agenda

Comment

• Robinson’s decision to demote Sam Walker from this game looks even more embarrassing considering our performance today..

Sam isn’t the issue Trent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

exactly what made me question that one. no side angle where cameras point straight on. also the fact they only showed the put down once or twice is strange. normally they'd repeat it several times before deciding if a player had enough of it on grounding. this one imo he bounced it

Comment

• Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                            Suaalii is one of the worst defensive centres I've seen in the tricolours.
                            Even Matt Burke was better defensively

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                              Robinson’s decision to demote Sam Walker from this game looks even more embarrassing considering our performance today..

Sam isn’t the issue Trent!
                              You could remove five letters and rearrange that sentence and it would be more correct.

Comment

• Expected a much higher score and were well on the way until our discipline almost lost us the game. very poor defense. Suuali let in a number of tries and doesn’t stay on his wing.
                                “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
                                X