Official ANZAC DAY Match Thread: Roosters v Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

Thanks Horrie. Sounds fair enough then. I wish they had just shown the angle at least one more time live. The commentary at the time was also pathetic as Voss was just beside himself with excitement that the dragons had come back so was being his usual annoying self, laughing and amusing himself with his own comedy routine. Whereas when Luke kicked the winning field goal his commentary was flat and all business like showing his disappointed. And yeah the Victor binning was a disgrace. You’ve got to feel for him in that post match interview.
    My main concern with that try was that i thought he had put his hand on the touch in goal line when he grounded the ball but the head shot on you can see the put down was fine before his hand hit the touch in goal line.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

I had no issues with the old ground, but I think everything is just that little bit better at this one, worth the $800 odd million? Maybe not.
      I'm 50/50 with the new stadium, some things are so superior to the old SFS but other things are a big minus. I love the wide open concourses and space you have around the ground, the bars and food areas seem to move so much better and quicker, the bar area in the members is so good but the exit points coming out from the bays at the top are so narrow when you get to the front row of the exit, it is only wide enough for one person which is problem with people coming in and out and would be a bigger problem in an emergency , also the cheapness of the plastic seats is terrible which was highlighted in the games from last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

I'm 50/50 with the new stadium, some things are so superior to the old SFS but other things are a big minus. I love the wide open concourses and space you have around the ground, the bars and food areas seem to move so much better and quicker, the bar area in the members is so good but the exit points coming out from the bays at the top are so narrow when you get to the front row of the exit, it is only wide enough for one person which is problem with people coming in and out and would be a bigger problem in an emergency , also the cheapness of the plastic seats is terrible which was highlighted in the games from last year.
        We were leaving from level 2 and it was painful.

exactly what you said, hundreds of people being filed through a single door opening, would hate to see that area in an emergency.

Comment

Working...
        X