Victor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor

The only thing he is inflicting at the moment is spikes in my blood pressure.
    Every piggyback out of their end he was in the ruck. I have defended him time & time again. No more, if he can’t pull his head in & stop with the crap, he can go. The sin binning was harsh, but it doesn’t happen to players that don’t put themselves in these positions constantly.
    All the good he does with the ball is continually undone by the stupid penalties & time in the bin.
    Sorry Victor, but you’re rapidly becoming a liability.

I actually thought it was one of his better games, the sin bin was complete bulkshit - like last week it was just a head clash
    he set up a try and scored one, and looked solid
    wjat concerned me was out left edge defence leaking 3 tries on 8 min

Comment

Fcuk off Every Roosters supporter should back him up on this It was a head clash and these cnuts of officials are destroying his careeer and even his mental health hearing him just speak with the way they are treating him
      Last edited by Andrew Walker; 04-25-2023, 07:31 PM.
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Radley was great today.

Shouldn’t have been a penalty, shouldn’t have been a sin bin. Not his fault Ashley Klein was in the bunker, worst official in the game when it comes to over-reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
          I actually thought it was one of his better games, the sin bin was complete bulkshit - like last week it was just a head clash
          he set up a try and scored one, and looked solid
          wjat concerned me was out left edge defence leaking 3 tries on 8 min
          Agreed. The bunker can f***k off. Sick of them weighing in with ridiculous decisions, and still get it wrong!?

Comment

Shit first post. Agree whole heartedly with everyone else that Victor was good today and for him to get binned for a head clash is absolute rubbish. I’m sick of this game now.

Comment

Originally posted by Qld Chook View Post
              Shit first post. Agree whole heartedly with everyone else that Victor was good today and for him to get binned for a head clash is absolute rubbish. I’m sick of this game now.
              With you mate, I was seething with the call! Honestly felt like the officials wanted a close game

Comment

Originally posted by Jarlicho View Post
                The only thing he is inflicting at the moment is spikes in my blood pressure.
                Every piggyback out of their end he was in the ruck. I have defended him time & time again. No more, if he can’t pull his head in & stop with the crap, he can go. The sin binning was harsh, but it doesn’t happen to players that don’t put themselves in these positions constantly.
                All the good he does with the ball is continually undone by the stupid penalties & time in the bin.
                Sorry Victor, but you’re rapidly becoming a liability.
                lol another cracking thread today

Comment

His post match interview was a chuckle. He’s not a happy chappy

Comment

Show Victor some old film of Bunny and Gary Stevens driving in under the ribs he will really do a hell of a lot more damage tackling that way and possibly dislodging the ball than the tackles he tries to make up high

Comment

Radley was good today

Comment

Radley played great and it looked like just a head clash in which the Dragons player's head moved into Victor's....very unlucky imo.
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Victor had a great game, the sin bin was a disgraceful decision. But we won, and he was very good.

Comment

If anyone wants to see a legit sin bin take a look at what Dylan Walker just did. Head slammed Eliesa Katoa into next month. To think Walker & Rads got the same on field punishment for his accidental head clash makes me see red.

IMO the footy & players are the best they have ever been, but unfortunately the officiating is the worst. I don’t even enjoy it anymore which is a real shame. All we want as fans is consistency, it’s really not as hard as the NRL make it.

Comment

Rubbish. Along with Kez, Teddy, Manu hes our key man. Makes a world of difference to our ruck and attacking options.

Comment

Working...
                              X