Victor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annesley is currently working on his ‘sorry we farked up’ speech
    This should hopefully make the officials think twice before they bin Radley again.

Comment

Great thread.
      Good to see the Inflictor love.
      He and JWH are the heart and soul of our pack.

Comment

Accidental head clash. As soon as the ref saw it was Victor he was always going off.

Comment

robbo might have been down for 10 000 in the presser defending victor but added a bit to be in the clear

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
            Radley was great today.

Shouldn’t have been a penalty, shouldn’t have been a sin bin. Not his fault Ashley Klein was in the bunker, worst official in the game when it comes to over-reactions.
            Unless someone has done something to one of our players (Mitchell on Manu - "nothing to see..."

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
              Fcuk off Every Roosters supporter should back him up on this It was a head clash and these cnuts of officials are destroying his careeer and even his mental health hearing him just speak with the way they are treating him
              Can I like your post more than once?

Rads was on song in that first half. If he was wearing a red n green jersey it wouldn't have been a penalty let alone a sin bin

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

Can I like your post more than once?

Rads was on song in that first half. If he was wearing a red n green jersey it wouldn't have been a penalty let alone a sin bin
                I like that you want to double like a post!

Get the x2 like button happening mods.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

I thought Rads was great today; minus a needless ruck penalty. He controlled himself quite well and I can't imagine how demoralising it must be for him to be so blatantly targeted the way he is.

As a fan it is totally disheartening to see such putrid, stinky, biased refereeing occur week after week, year after year. I mean, WTF was Klein looking at in the box?

Oh well, rinse and repeat for next week I'm sure.

I used to love this sport but right now I just want NRL HQ to disappear into a giant turd infested sinkhole.

Comment

I've been critical of the bloke, mainly because of his role in our clunky attack...

That decision today was discrimination against him and purely based off reputation. A truly atrocious decision the refs should be ashamed of.

Comment

Got to feel sorry for Victor after the post match interview. You can tell his confidence in the system and refereeing is shot. Would golden boys Murray and Cleary be sent off in the exact same scenario? Of course not.

Comment

Vic was doing good until that pedantic turd Andrew Gee couldn’t tell the diff between a headclash and a shoulder charge , binned on reputation alone …and if that dragon was so stunned why didn’t he go for a HIA ?…don’t matter, also Annersley will say sorry shortly

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                          I thought Rads was great today; minus a needless ruck penalty. He controlled himself quite well and I can't imagine how demoralising it must be for him to be so blatantly targeted the way he is.

As a fan it is totally disheartening to see such putrid, stinky, biased refereeing occur week after week, year after year. I mean, WTF was Klein looking at in the box?

Oh well, rinse and repeat for next week I'm sure.

I used to love this sport but right now I just want NRL HQ to disappear into a giant turd infested sinkhole.
                          Yeah ever since this 6 gain, Sinbin-athon, acting/milking, ridiculous officiating era, I can’t get pumped to watch a game knowing full well one sin bin will change the outcome of the game (fortunately not today) I just watch the replay’s now.

Nothing to do with us playing poorly, more that teams can be managed back into a game and managed out of one by this touch footy officiated ridiculous Shiite.

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
                            Vic was doing good until that pedantic turd Andrew Gee couldn’t tell the diff between a headclash and a shoulder charge , binned on reputation alone …and if that dragon was so stunned why didn’t he go for a HIA ?…don’t matter, also Annersley will say sorry shortly
                            Why cant the bunker step in and say.... dude you got it wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post

Why cant the bunker step in and say.... dude you got it wrong?
                              Could be wrong (I was shouting at the tv at the time) but didn’t Gee say that the bunker had looked at it and first contact was shoulder? Cooper Cronk said on Fox that one angle showed a mere brush of the shoulder to the head but that another showed clear head-on-head contact. No surprises which one they went with. He was 100% binned on reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCok007 View Post

With you mate, I was seething with the call! Honestly felt like the officials wanted a close game
                                Of course they wanted a close game on Anzac Day BC.
                                Was prepared to give the refs the benefit of the doubt in being unbiased - but honestly believe now they ENGINEER games to suit NRL agenda. The constant BS sin binnings,six agains and this hip drop crap- the game’s officialdom has become a laughing stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X