Victor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosters1908 View Post

Could be wrong (I was shouting at the tv at the time) but didn’t Gee say that the bunker had looked at it and first contact was shoulder? Cooper Cronk said on Fox that one angle showed a mere brush of the shoulder to the head but that another showed clear head-on-head contact. No surprises which one they went with. He was 100% binned on reputation.
    Correct it was the bunker who made the call. The front on angle is deceptive and impossible to tell whether his shoulder makes contact, the back angle seems to suggest no shoulder contact but again isn't conclusive.

The bunker is meant to rule on conclusive evidence and if it's inconclusive revert back to the on field official. Failure of process due to lack of competency.

Can't tell fans that the bunker can't rule on forward passes due to camera angles and then continue to make poor decisions off limited camera angles.

Comment

I would like to hear the thoughts of the defenders of the referees on this one?

Was Radley treated as if he was any other player during that incident or was he sin binned on reputation?

Come tell us all about how Klein the Clown is a beacon of impartiality and integrity.

Comment

At the game I was seething at the sin bin.

watching replays today he clearly hits him in the chin with his shoulder. There is a head clash as well, but there can be no denying contact was made by radley’s shoulder and the dragons player’s chin.

He had a great game overall but still almost cost us the game with his ****ing retarded tackling style. He needs to change it, but his post match interview makes it quite clear he is never going to learn his lesson

Comment

Another thing - Corey Parker tried to defend the refs by saying that other players have been sin binned for head clashes because of the crackdown on head contact. But I can't think of a single time someone has been sin-binned for an accidental head clash. Have I missed something? Are head clashes now offences under V'landys ball?

Comment

Napa was once sin binned for an accidental head clash. Albeit his technique on McCullogh was reckless.

In contrast Christian Welch launched his head at Sammy Walker when he made a clearing kick and cleaned him up with with a head collision. This was deemed an accident and play on.

So yes, only Roosters players that I know of have been binned for head clashes.

Comment

As I said in another post, it was like Klein was sitting on the edge of his seat wanting to bin Radley. Pre meditated.
              There is a clear pattern emerging with Klein, he governs the ref with all decisions. Gee was a puppet yesterday.
              The NRL is built around drama due to its media partnerships which generates revenue. It’s like as though there is a quota of selective controversy in games via bunker decisions, lack of replays and ref decisions to enable further revenue.

Comment

There's a reason why my watching of Rugba Leeg has gone from 8 games a week to parts of one. Predetermined finishes work for wrestling, not real sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                  There's a reason why my watching of Rugba Leeg has gone from 8 games a week to parts of one. Predetermined finishes work for wrestling, not real sports.
                  plus one.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                    Fcuk off Every Roosters supporter should back him up on this It was a head clash and these cnuts of officials are destroying his careeer and even his mental health hearing him just speak with the way they are treating him
                    Well said mate. You can actually see he’s distressed by it.

He’s made a legit effort to improve his tackling technique.

Only one other player in the comp even gets remote consideration for a sin bin for that head clash. JWH.

It’s ****ing disgraceful how they are targeting him

Comment

Working...
                    X