Where did Ashley Klein go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did Ashley Klein go?

Happy to bin Radley for a head clash but went missing with 2 minutes left to go when JDB was dropping hips

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...088707589?s=20

As Radley said, shit decision. What Radley won’t say, shit official.

I do hope Smith is ok though, can’t afford to lose him.

Or the shepherd when the ball was stolen from Smith Exact same thing as Tedesco the Dragons player ran around one of his own obstructing one of our players from making a tackle but nothing said
    When you trust your television
    what you get is what you got
    Cause when they own the information
    they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Agree some outrageous calls in this game … unfortunately you won’t get much support never thought I’d see the date half the pen would be wanting a roosters loss

Comment

Clown School opened at six and he had to attend his class.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          Happy to bin Radley for a head clash but went missing with 2 minutes left to go when JDB was dropping hips

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...088707589?s=20

As Radley said, shit decision. What Radley won’t say, shit official.

I do hope Smith is ok though, can’t afford to lose him.
          Our guy got up and played the ball, the other guy made a big thing of clutching at his head straight away.

Comment

Ben Hunt blatant high shot, penalised. No bin, no report. Victor, stands his ground and the officials go off.

Comment

Robbo couldn’t provide update on Smith but said he did have ice on his ankle in the dressing rooms post match.

Comment

Klein is real thorn in our asses.....seriously he should be sacked permanent on that Radley call....
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

The blatant bias against the Roosters gets more and more obvious after every match.
                  1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                  1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

help me out here ..I though video refs can interfere anymore with General play calls ? Though he did it 3 times ...It was said by a worker fro fox Klein got on the mike on one occasion and got the linesman to make his call???
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I’m so ****ing sick to death of the blatant bias against us.

After our try is (correctly) disallowed for Cheese’s arm hitting the ground, Murdoch-Masila gets a pass that’s one metre forward.

And then has the gall to cryarse on the last tackle, which against us is an automatic 6 again.

From there the refs could not have done more to help Saints.

The club should lodge an official complaint over Victor’s sin bin. With the Dragons well on top after three quick tries, that call was a ****ing disgrace. He’s the only player in the comp that gets binned for that

Comment

Klein was on the edge of his seat all day waiting to have Radley binned. Such an obvious pre meditated act.

Comment

Cognitive bias. Kleins thought process. - It’s Radley, there’s a player on the ground, he has form so it must be high, sin bin

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                            Klein was on the edge of his seat all day waiting to have Radley binned. Such an obvious pre meditated act.
                            100%
                            Only 2 players in the comp get binned for that. The other one plays for Easts too

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                              Ever since Bill Harrigan introduced 'tip sheets' for the refs they have been running out there with a pre-conception about certain players. I remember one ref telling JWH BEFORE kick off, "Jared, Jared, stay on side Jared". Now, you can't tell me that isn't a response to being 'tipped' that JWH transgresses the rules in that area. ism22 or any other lawyers out there, what can we discover under the Freedom of Information laws? Is it possible to obtain access to internal memos? I just want the refs to go out there and referee what they see, not who they see.

Comment

Working...
                              X