No announcement yet.

Where did Ashley Klein go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had a doctors appointment cause his mum dropped him as a baby.

Comment

By the standard of game management I saw today, I swear we must have been playing Souffs
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

To Specsavers with the other 2 Stooges, Cummins and Sutton.

Comment

Glad that post match Rads, Teddy and Robbo all spoke about the "sh*t" call by the klown in the funker. Hopefully from next week the officials will think twice now that the BS has finally been called out publicly.

Comment

The clown is just a really bad ref Hes not biased Hes just not very good at his job. I don't like Gee much either but the elephant in the room imo was the clown going back to smiths pass from on the turf and the disallowed try i have never seen that before and it opens a can of worms are they now going to go back and rule on forward passes? The bunker now has more power than the on field ref imo they are the ones that can decide the outcome of a game and they get it so wrong so often ,Radleys binning is just another piss poor decision from the bunker im starting to think we could be better off without it.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
              The clown is just a really bad ref Hes not biased Hes just not very good at his job. I don't like Gee much either but the elephant in the room imo was the clown going back to smiths pass from on the turf and the disallowed try i have never seen that before and it opens a can of worms are they now going to go back and rule on forward passes? The bunker now has more power than the on field ref imo they are the ones that can decide the outcome of a game and they get it so wrong so often ,Radleys binning is just another piss poor decision from the bunker im starting to think we could be better off without it.
              I could tell immediately that Smith had passed it off the ground. I was hoping they wouldn't score in that movement because I felt certain they'd go back and look at it and disallow the try. I saw someone in another match this weekend or last (not in a try scoring movement) get penalised for passing off the ground. Happened to me once...and once only - when I was about 10. Everybody knows you just don't do it, particularly with today's technology and despite the blind bastards officiating.
              1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
              1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
                My thoughts exactly...The ref has allowed Play on with Smith(incorrectly) but once it has been accepted by the Ref the bunker has no right to go ack and overturn the play on decision. Gee should have blown the penalty straight away if not then the decision is done. Last week Trell had a forward pass in 2 of his 3 tries...of course the bunker remained quiet!

Comment

Originally posted by bates View Post
                  cognitive bias. Kleins thought process. - it’s radley, there’s a player on the ground, he has form so it must be high, sin bin
                  EXACTLY !...And as for where Ashley Klown has gone?, not far enough away
                  Last edited by Recky62; 04-27-2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Andrew John SMH TODAY

I’ll put it out there now: I’m mates with Victor Radley. But his sin-binning late against St George Illawarra on Anzac Day at Allianz Stadium was laughable.

You can’t take accidental contact out of the game. I know some of it doesn’t look good, including the Radley tackle, but what can a player do? He cannot just disappear.

Defence is about footwork; like how a boxer or shot-putter might plant his feet before throwing a punch or putting the ball. Radley did nothing wrong: he had his feet planted.

And, if you watch the tackle, Molo props and rolls. He moves about six inches, which only adds to the contact between the heads.

The noise is the giveaway: you can hear the heads clashing. Yuck.

For me, it wasn’t even a penalty. You cannot take accidents out of the game.

People talk about a “duty of care” but what about the duty of care of the player carrying the ball?

The NRL is making a point with the sin-bins and with head contact. Some I don’t agree with, but the important thing is that they’re consistent.

Radley was on Wednesday given a grade-one careless high-tackle charge, which shows the NRL thinks there was no shoulder involved

If there was, with his record and loading, he would be sitting on the sidelines for a month. He’s accepted a $3000 fine.

Comment

Working...
                    X