Does Brandon have cheese for brains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Brandon have cheese for brains?

Quite a few errors coming from someone who was a standout at the drizzle. Is it the players around him, the coach, or the quality of the coffee in Sydney? I had high hopes for him and Victor to form a devastating combo.

Had the one error at the end of that great run he had, which is going to happen from time to time given how aggressively he carries the ball. Outside of that I can’t recall any other errors?

Comment

mate he topped our tackle count I think..it was more than good enough for me....no Jake Friend yet but he is working on it.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I thought he went ok.
        1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
        1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Thought he was good today. Didn't see anything too wrong with his game

Comment

I thought he had a good game

Comment

Killed it out there mun. Just can’t play 80 mins but hopefully he’ll get there at some point.
              Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I thought it was his best game for us so far. Adds another dimension in attack and was solid in defence.

Comment

Brandon went pretty good dangerous with the ball and made quite a few breaks and topped the tackle count what more do you want he is far more dangerous than verrills a great buy and just might win a comp for us

Comment

I though smith was one of our best on ground
                    constant threat out of dummy half
                    Smith and radley had their best games this season
                    once we get Watson back we should be able to give smith a break on the bench
                    1 error does not make him bad

Comment

he played great today I thought.....
                      Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

dog - sometimes you wear shit coloured glasses. smith was great

Comment

Go the cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
                            I though smith was one of our best on ground
                            constant threat out of dummy half
                            Smith and radley had their best games this season
                            once we get Watson back we should be able to give smith a break on the bench
                            1 error does not make him bad
                            If we put Turpin on the bench instead of Hutch, we wouldn’t need to wait for Watson to come back to give Smith a break.

Before King Salvo chimes in with “but the Hutchinator can cover every position on the field”, I’d say that Turpin would be better in every position on the field than Hutch, therefore is a more logical 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Steggles View Post

If we put Turpin on the bench instead of Hutch, we wouldn’t need to wait for Watson to come back to give Smith a break.

Before King Salvo chimes in with “but the Hutchinator can cover every position on the field”, I’d say that Turpin would be better in every position on the field than Hutch, therefore is a more logical 14.
                              i'd go for turps. his dummy half service and defence are both very good.

Comment

Working...
                              X