• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate I think you have cheese for brains

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
      https://youtube.com/shorts/qG7uv98wWC8?feature=share

That ball that cuts out JWH & Collins to land on Radley’s chest is a thing of beauty.

Will get no statistical credit for that try but the space is made because of how many defenders are cut out with that one pass.

Playing average though?
      Agreed... every game he has magical touches/runs like that too. He's a special player.

Fact is we beat the Dragons!!! People can write them off as having absolutely nothing but they have guys like Hunt, Lomax, Sloan, De Belin, Mbye...etc who are worth good money on the open market.

In summary...

- We dominated them over the first 60 and the only regret there was that our dominant performance didn't stand-up for 80.

- Dragons had 10 minutes where they got all the ball and a heap of penalties. They caught-up.

- With ~15 to go (while scores were level and the Dragons had momentum), a head clash resulted in Rads being incorrectly sin-binned. Despite this we won by 1 point.

- I'll take the farking win!!! We have Warriors, Cowboys, Riff and Dragons coming up before our next bye. Not expecting us to thrash any of them but we'll seriously shake-up the ladder if we can win at least 3 of them (which is very doable IMO).

A win's a win. If we put on an 80 minute performance this week then I can see us beating the Warriors. That puts us into the 8. If we then beat the 15th ranked Cows then we could be top-4. Penrith... we're top-2 or 3. We're gonna need to play better than we did on Anzac day if we wanna achieve this, but that's part of the journey.
      Last edited by ism22; 04-26-2023, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
        Hasn’t Egan come of age lately! He’s becoming devastating in attack and I hope he keeps playing like that.
        As in 1 day lately?
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

They should be carrying Turpin on the bench, he gives more zip around the ruck and has a better passing game than Cheese. Bellamy always claimed Cheese better served him coming off the bench fresh and with energy. He preferred to play him as a utility forward rather than a starting hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
            Hasn’t Egan come of age lately! He’s becoming devastating in attack and I hope he keeps playing like that.
            I think he's been good for a month now, yesterday wasn't a fluke.

Started running some really good lines off Keary in the Parramatta game, didn't get any reward for it but the signs were there that his combo play was improving and his timing was improving he was good in that game. Then we played Melbourne with basically no possession so hard to impress, decent against the Shaeks and then excellent yesterday.

Will be interesting to see what Robbo does next week with 4 second rowers at his disposal.. nice headache to have, been a while.

Comment

Working...
            X