No announcement yet.

The real issue from todays game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably scared if they tackled the bloke from behind it would get sent to the review committee and deemed a hip drop.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

He got to Suli at a vital time and with Collins' help force him into touch.
      I actually think he played ok yesterday. Looked quick against a tiring side.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Indeed.
        It's the woke world we live in today, you see..where masculinity is classed as toxic and is being phased out in favour of boys playing with dolls instead of toy guns and tanks.
        Big, tough, muscular, fit and fast security guards chasing and pouncing on pitch invaders, riding them into the ground then tying them up and dragging them off the field...imagine that...the "everyone in the world is a lovely person" brigade would go 'nutz'.
        That’s exactly what others around us at the ground were saying. They said that it appeared as though the security guards were under instruction to be gentle and nice and almost as if they feared they might be ones in trouble for delivering the usual take down if such idiots.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
          How in the hell did the pitch invader get as long on the field as he did and how did he get to grab one of the players?

I’ve never such a slower bunch of security guards. The bloke was in the centre of the field before they got off their arses to chase him. He didn’t even try to run from them and they still hardly caught him!
          It was quite bizaare...watching on, esp after he handled a player, I thought this bloke is going to get hurt here. Instead they fluffed up his hair and gave him the pamper treatment.

They may as well have formed a guard of honour for him to run through as he left the field.

Comment

One of the blokes who was dragging him off was about 5 foot tall and made Latrell look skinny. I’m sure he enjoyed his 2 minutes of fame.

Comment

What about if the NRL now over-reacted to the under-reaction by the security guys, and in the spirit of "crackdowns" on things like hip drops and high tackles, they could now crack down on pitch invaders, after this guy's lenient treatment, and have the next guy tasered on field by 4 burly security guys, then led off in handcuffs.

Just a thought.

Comment

Poor ol Wati Holmwood got 3 months stir for his trouble!

And he was the funniest pitch invader ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                  Poor ol Wati Holmwood got 3 months stir for his trouble!

And he was the funniest pitch invader ever.
                  Sure was. Don’t think NSW saw it that way tho.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

The pitch invader showed more tow than Hutch. Let's sign him up and name him in the 17 going forward regardless of the amount of better options.

Comment

Where's Greg Chappell with his bat when you need him

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                        Where's Greg Chappell with his bat when you need him
                        I preferred the Andrew Symonds approach.

Comment

Working...
                        X