3k or two games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3k or two games?

Radley cited with a grade 1 . Early guilty plea is $3000, or contest it and face a possible 2 game suspension .
    pay the fine and let’s move on

Be pretty pointless to fight it. The way Robbo, Teddy and Victor have come out so hard about it, there would be no way they would get off the charge.

Comment

Just when I thought that Payne Haas fiasco was the worst thing the refs could do this week, they go and one-up themselves with this targeted rubbish.

I'd be contesting that because paying the 3k fine is admitting to fault when in fact there was absolutely nothing in it. Joke organisation. The money should go to charity.

Comment

More importantly, if I was the club I would be asking what the difference between Nat's tackle and De Belin's on Cheese near the end of the game

Comment

The NRL is truly fcuked
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

All they're trying to do is justify the game manager.
            It was an accidental head clash, not even worthy of a penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
              More importantly, if I was the club I would be asking what the difference between Nat's tackle and De Belin's on Cheese near the end of the game
              100%.

JDBs was a clear hip drop by the definition but gets off because Cheese got up and played on like a man unlike that sheila Nikora.

I'm gonna create voodoo dolls of all these goons who run the NRL - from Vlandys to Anusley and the refs - and I'm gonna pay a gypsy woman to put a curse on them.

I implore the club to challenge this. Otherwise we can do a fundraiser on the chookpen to raise 5k. 3k for the fine and 2k for my voodoo dolls and gypsy woman.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                Radley cited with a grade 1 . Early guilty plea is $3000, or contest it and face a possible 2 game suspension .
                pay the fine and let’s move on
                Hard to know without having sat around reviewing multiple angles. They're now looking for a fingernail making contact above the neck as opposed to a shoulder though, which is a pretty major backflip from the NRL!

Does seem petty! The ref/Bunker have sin-binned him at a crucial part of the game for a 'shoulder to the head'. After reviewing it, the match review chimps have admitted the Bunker/Ref got it wrong (so the 10 in the bin that he's already served was without a factual basis) and then tried proving a lesser penalty.

I dunno! To me this is all unnecessary. Would lean towards just paying the $3000 and moving on, but if he did nothing then we should challenge.
                Last edited by ism22; 04-26-2023, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Victor is the victim here.
                  Challenge it.

Comment

Ken Arthurson is still alive. I'd rather have him at 93 running things than Andrew "Elon Musk's hype man" Abdo and King Pyrrhus of Epirus, the guy who loses everything to win.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                      Victor is the victim here.
                      Challenge it.
                      Unfortunately the team along with Victor will be victims when they find him guilty in the hearing which will be nothing but a kangaroo court
                      When you trust your television
                      what you get is what you got
                      Cause when they own the information
                      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Didn;t think the NRL would double down on it!

Ridiculous.

Challenge it.

Comment

Gotta make sure they have every camera angle available before they challenge.

Comment

Challenge it.

Surely the Radley naysayers wouldn't mind if he loses the challenge and cops 2 weeks on the sidelines.
                            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

100% challenge. Even if we get dudded again, it will bring more publicity into the farce that footy has become, plus it wouldn’t hurt Victor’s mental state to have a couple of weeks without a sin bin.

Comment

Working...
                              X