Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bunker is killing the enjoyment of the game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nayfo View Post

Yvonne Sampson was on the big sports breakfast yesterday morning and confirmed there is no special hidden cameras that the bunker see’s. They have the exact same images that we see at home.
    only difference is that they have access to every angle at once so they can make a decision quicker.
    I was thinking of these hidden cameras last night when the Cowboys challenged a Peter Hiku knock on and they had 4 different angles and none of which was on the play so they went with refs decision but didn't lose their challenge.
    I'm pretty sure what we saw with the Radley tackle was all the vision that was available and the roosters have said they would have challenged it if they hadn't had to fly out to New Zealand for the warriors game because of the quick turnaround.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      It’s the slow mo that is the most frustrating.
      Things should be judged on normal speed.
      The try last night to Jessie Ramien is a try every day of the week at normal speed.
      Like the try they took off us on ANZAC day.
      The replay pauses when Smiths arm is on the ground, but at normal speed the ref was fine with it.
      It sux if you celebrate a try only to have it taken away through nit picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
        The concern with the Bunker is not the technology, it is the human factor, and it is the two most experienced officials in the game today who are making these howlers!!!! Sutton & Klein fail both on the field and in the bunker as well.

The solution is simple, get Jared Maxwell into the Bunker ONLY!!!! He is the referee's boss, he knows the rules inside out and yet there will be consistency week in week out... If an official has to go through to the Bunker then that should be a negative on their performance reports as they should be in the position to make a call (like every referee had to be in for the past 100 years) and yet determines which grade they referee each week.

It's only a suggestion on how we will get consistency as if they are not getting it right on the field, then they should not be in the bunker as they even get it more wrong....
        Horse? He's unavailable Satdees required at Randwick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Horse? He's unavailable Satdees required at Randwick.
          This sounds like you been at the RSL for a liquid lunch Jax
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
            Can't enjoy scoring a try anymore until the "try confirmed" writing comes up on the screen.
            There's no common sense in any decision they make.
            I'm sure they're just there to engineer close results.
            Hi Eddie, what are your thoughts on the Captains Challenge?

Comment

Not bunker related, but I'm sick to death of players being penalised for making contact with a kicker milliseconds after a bomb has been put up. Have these clowns with the whistle never played the game? You can't stop what you're doing when you've only got a quarter of a second to change direction. If you put your hands down, it becomes a shoulder charge. At least 3 penalties last night from this joke enforcement of the rules.
              1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
              1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                Not bunker related, but I'm sick to death of players being penalised for making contact with a kicker milliseconds after a bomb has been put up. Have these clowns with the whistle never played the game? You can't stop what you're doing when you've only got a quarter of a second to change direction. If you put your hands down, it becomes a shoulder charge. At least 3 penalties last night from this joke enforcement of the rules.
                Don’t worry, the new crackdown will end every time Keary is belted as he kicks the ball this week.

Comment

Klein is the star in this Broncos-Souffs game.

So many penalties. Souffs piggy back every set.

Also... Rads headclash = sin bin but Latrell heasbutt = play on.

Rads would have been sent for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                    Hi Eddie, what are your thoughts on the Captains Challenge?
                    Being a Rooster I like the concept, as we never seem to get much of a break on these 50/50 calls.
                    But seeing as I would like the bunker to be history , I guess they'd have to go as well.

Comment

Never a truer word spoken.
                      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                      X