No announcement yet.

Squad named vs Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumours on twitter that Walker will be playing this Sunday,not sure starting or off the bench..

If it’s true,Robbo’s decision to drop him from last weeks Anzac game becomes even more ridiculous,in my opinion..

Why would you try and make a statement regarding a players development only to backflip a week later?

I know we’ve lost Tupou for an extended period but it shouldn’t matter if the whole reason to drop Walker was to help him develop his game in the lower grades..

Just doesn’t make sense..

Comment

meant to be a wet one, better be prepared to tuck it up and run hard.

cant wait, been 5 years since chooks played a game here in nz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

Manu could have played the same game from centre if he chooses or is allowed to get more involved with a licence to rome.
        I'm not a fan of the Manu roaming thing. That's Teddy's role! Manu needs to focus on being the games best strike centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
          Rumours on twitter that Walker will be playing this Sunday,not sure starting or off the bench..

If it’s true,Robbo’s decision to drop him from last weeks Anzac game becomes even more ridiculous,in my opinion..

Why would you try and make a statement regarding a players development only to backflip a week later?

I know we’ve lost Tupou for an extended period but it shouldn’t matter if the whole reason to drop Walker was to help him develop his game in the lower grades..

Just doesn’t make sense..
          Agree with that, for whatever reason he was dropped in the end, he was never meant to be back this quickly, if he plays this week, does he get dropped the following week if Toops is back?

Comment

Do we know how long Tupou has been ruled out for?

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
              It's the Roosters, don't expect an update anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

It's the Roosters, don't expect an update anytime soon
                Why follow us if you hate us so much???

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

If you followed 'us' you would know my comment regarding the club and it's injury updates are poor at best. If you dont know this, trust me, you don't follow 'us'

Comment

Settle petal; Easts are notorious for being very slow to provide fans with injury updates. It was a tongue in cheek comment.

Comment

You are a delicate little flower, on a forum you are gonna get some bouquets and some brickbats. Dont need to take any negative comments so personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You are a delicate little flower, on a forum you are gonna get some bouquets and some brickbats. Dont need to take any negative comments so personally.
                        It’s a forum so I’m allowed to ask that question am I not? Or is it only one way ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
                          “Two weeks”.

Comment

I’m going to say 4-6 weeks. When you do a Hammy at full pace it’s usually not a minor strain.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                              I’m going to say 4-6 weeks. When you do a Hammy at full pace it’s usually not a minor strain.
                              Didn't look good did it.

So close to the record also, will have to wait a little longer now

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                                It's my biggest concern with the re-signing of Toups and JWH for next year. I understand the emotion from the fans because we all love them and they are legends of the club but the injuries occur more regularly particularly the soft tissue ones when you get older.
                                It's no fun getting old.

Comment

Working...
                                X