Squad named vs Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

Yeah and maybe Shane can bring Kyle back with him and we can turn them into the next Superstar father and son/ coach and half combo.
    What about Brad Arthur as well as his son Jake can play Half - He has another son Matthew who plays dummy half for Parra SG Ball - Currently playing Newcastle Knights in the SG Ball Grand Final

Comment

• Originally posted by Qld Chook View Post
      Anyone confident for tmr? I’m certainly not.
      If We play 80mins of what we’ve shown in the first 50mins of the dragons & parra game then nobody will beat us, we’ll win the comp if so

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

What about Brad Arthur as well as his son Jake can play Half - He has another son Matthew who plays dummy half for Parra SG Ball - Currently playing Newcastle Knights in the SG Ball Grand Final
        The Flannos offer more than the Arthurs. Brad’s OK, but Jake is bog average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          Big out no JWH.
          I think the Warriors are a better side than St George so the Chooks have got to play better than what they did on Tuesday if they are going to win.
          You do realize the injury toll they have for tomorrows game, we will pump them 13+

Comment

• Is it just me or did Sitili look like he’s bulked up significantly from last year? I’m really looking forward to seeing him tearing into the Worriers when he’s injected into the action tomorrow; a real x-factor for us.

Comment

• Warriors will be up for this game. This season we have only scored more than 20points in 2 games. The team doesn’t look real robust to me. It’s very eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Up the Chooks.

Comment

Working...
                X