Mitch Aubusson rumour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitch Aubusson rumour

Heard from a reliable source that Aubbo is changing his name by deed poll to Mitchell Hutchinsson.

Apparently it's the only way his fine career could ever match up with his future namesake.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Grow Up

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
      Grow Up
      Stop stalking me.

Comment

Although I would hate to bog down our admin with such a petty task, surely there must be some upside to having an approval function prior to a post being put up.

This is 3 minutes I will never get back, thank you Carlos person.
        Last edited by FREEMAN89; 04-26-2023, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Damn. I thought this was a rumour that Maubs was considering coming out of retirement

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
            Damn. I thought this was a rumour that Maubs was considering coming out of retirement
            He would have to work hard to get the utility spot off Trent's live child despite his distinct lack of ability

Comment

Go away you fool

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post
                Although I would hate to bog down our admin with such a petty task, surely there must be some upside to having an approval function prior to a post being put up.

This is 3 minutes I will never get back, thank you Carlos person.
                You could have saved yourself some time by not typing a comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
                  Go away you fool
                  There really are some humourless and irritable people in this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

There really are some humourless and irritable people in this place.
                    Yes humor is not for you Carl.

Comment

geez, give yourself an uppercut Carlos

Comment

Working...
                      X