16. Tupouniua
    17. Baker
    18. Whyte
    19. Walker

Why is JWH out? Far out we need him up front

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
      Why is JWH out? Far out we need him up front
      He looked proppy coming off last week at the end of the game. Whyte should consider himself unlucky not to keep his place, I think his footwork in the middle allows him to poke his nose through the line.

Comment

JWH is out with a Leg injury of sorts- not able to recover in time with a 5 day turnaround- Not sure if it's the hamstring again as on another site someone said it was a calf injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Brass View Post

He looked proppy coming off last week at the end of the game. Whyte should consider himself unlucky not to keep his place, I think his footwork in the middle allows him to poke his nose through the line.
          I agree there is something about Whyte, he looks seriously good on his feet. Has a Pangai Jnr look about him

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

I agree there is something about Whyte, he looks seriously good on his feet. Has a Pangai Jnr look about him
            Whyte has looked very good and will only get better with more opportunities to play. Hypothetically, when everyone’s back on deck and assuming Robinson goes with a sensible bench of 1 x utility, 2 x prop rotation and 1 x 2nd row/lock rotation, who grabs the 2nd row & lock starting positions and the one bench rotation position from Angus, Sitili, Victor, N Butcher, E Butcher, Whyte and Brown?

For me it would be Angus, Sitili, Victor starting and either Whyte or E Butcher subbing to give us the most potent back row. It’s almost unbelievable to say this but I couldn’t find a spot for Nat in our top 17. Discuss.

Comment

The updated squad will one day give the gift of showing Hutchison omitted...keep the faith guys

Comment

Originally posted by Steggles View Post

Whyte has looked very good and will only get better with more opportunities to play. Hypothetically, when everyone’s back on deck and assuming Robinson goes with a sensible bench of 1 x utility, 2 x prop rotation and 1 x 2nd row/lock rotation, who grabs the 2nd row & lock starting positions and the one bench rotation position from Angus, Sitili, Victor, N Butcher, E Butcher, Whyte and Brown?

For me it would be Angus, Sitili, Victor starting and either Whyte or E Butcher subbing to give us the most potent back row. It’s almost unbelievable to say this but I couldn’t find a spot for Nat in our top 17. Discuss.
                Nat starts in the 2nd row with Angus, with Sitili off the bench if it was up to me.

8. JWH
                9. Cheese
                10. Collins
                11. Angus
                12. Nat
                13. Victor
                14. Watson
                15. Sitili
                16. Lodge
                17. May

18. Egan Butch

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                  The updated squad will one day give the gift of showing Hutchison omitted...keep the faith guys
                  Bakers in the side though who is another of your "favourite" players

Comment

Is there any news on how conner is going with his knee injury ? Really loved him and egan coming off the bench last year playing fast through the middle

Comment

Suspect Walker will start
                      Manu to Centre
                      Sualli to take Allan spot on the wing

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                        Unfortunately I don’t see that happening until he retires, leaves the club or Robbo leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
                          Suspect Walker will start
                          Manu to Centre
                          Sualli to take Allan spot on the wing
                          I thought the same thing when the squads were originally named.
                          Robbo potentially playing a Smokey play here.

Comment

Originally posted by nayfo View Post

Unfortunately I don’t see that happening until he retires, leaves the club or Robbo leaves.
                            Well if he keeps picking him each week, the lack of success will see Robbo out well before Hutch retires or leaves.

Comment

bring back Sam, move Manu back to center, Suallii can go back on the wing he hasn't impressed at center imo , billy smith or paugua takes the other center spot oh yeah and Hutch pisses off back to reggies where he belongs that would be a good start imo

Comment

Working...
                              X