Sydney Roosters 19 player squad Finalised for Warriors Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aubo View Post
    Is there any news on how conner is going with his knee injury ? Really loved him and egan coming off the bench last year playing fast through the middle
    We're definitely missing his contribution off the bench. His energy can be infectious.

Comment

I'd feel more comfortable if Walker plays halfback and Manu was moved back out to the centres.

Comment

Would be nice to jump into 4th with a win tmrw, it’s a crazy comp at the moment, origin should be kinder to us this year, Souths,broncos,Penrith and the storm will take the biggest hit in players, be nice to capitalise for once during the origin period.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
          Would be nice to jump into 4th with a win tmrw, it’s a crazy comp at the moment, origin should be kinder to us this year, Souths,broncos,Penrith and the storm will take the biggest hit in players, be nice to capitalise for once during the origin period.
          I'd be concerned about our backline during the Origin period if Suaalii makes it, the rest I agree with you on

1, Manu

2. Allan

3. Momirovski

4. Hutchison

5. Paulo

Does not sound very appetising...

Comment

This is obviously NOT our strongest available 17, and I just can't understand why.
            Suaalii should be on one wing
            Manu should be at Centre
            Keary should be 5/8
            Walker should be half
            and Whyte or Turpin should be on the bench ahead of Handbrake
            That gives enough cover because Crighton and Sitili can cover injuries at centre better than Handbrake
            Radley and Turpin or Manu can cover injuries in the halves better than Handbrake.
            While ever we have Handbrake in our top 17 we are not full strength, and in this case it is not because of injuries, it is because the coach is too stubborn to accept that.

Comment

Originally posted by MKCS View Post

I'd be concerned about our backline during the Origin period if Suaalii makes it, the rest I agree with you on

1, Manu

2. Allan

3. Momirovski

4. Hutchison

5. Paulo

Our million dollar backline doesn’t seem to cause much trouble for the opposition either.

Comment

1, Manu

2. Allan

3. Momirovski

4. Hutchison

5. Paulo

Yeah that looks ugly, but if suaalii got picked for origin, it would be for nothing more than a publicity stunt.

there is nothing that warrants his selection.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Bakers in the side though who is another of your "favourite" players
                  The Handbrake-inator

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                    This is obviously NOT our strongest available 17, and I just can't understand why.
                    Manu should be at Centre
                    Keary should be 5/8
                    Walker should be half
                    That gives enough cover because Crighton and Sitili can cover injuries at centre better than Handbrake
                    Radley and Turpin or Manu can cover injuries in the halves better than Handbrake.
                    While ever we have Handbrake in our top 17 we are not full strength, and in this case it is not because of injuries, it is because the coach is too stubborn to accept that.
                    Never a truer post was posted…

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
                      Manu should be at Centre
                      Keary should be 5/8
                      Walker should be half
                      You speak far too much sense NSK.

Comment

1, Manu

2. Allan

3. Momirovski

4. Hutchison

5. Paulo

That's like one big block of Swiss Cheese.

Comment

Jnr Puaga instead of Allen. Sitilli instead of Hutch.
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                          X