Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan View Post
    He runs like a zyrtec.
    Replace that avavtar dude. We really dont need to see that more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      NO I just got my centres mixed up, they look so similar.
      And just reading from the prev post before thinking.
      Morris did do some great things, just a couple of errors in defense. The white morris not the Penrith one

But Williams just gave them too much room, whether thats all him or how he was told to do it, he stuffed up on more than one occasion
      I can understand KB..

It is very hard to split Morris and Jennings from any type of distance...

Comment

Inglis is one of the best in the world. How many times a yr will we play someone as good as him. Think about it ! The wolfman is good anyway !!!!!!!!

Comment

Wolfman got a footy lesson,Kimmorely showed how easy it is totackle a big bloke.
          Wolfman is becoming a hasbeen celebrity footballeer popular in the news all the time-first the footbal suffers because of lack of concentration a nd posing then he will be on the drink and in trouble.
          Think of Ingliss when he started he was about the same as Williams in form but look at him now.
          Damn we had the chance to sign him I told combover he would be the best buy in 10 years but they chose to flick the idea ...dumb shits .Were is that board seat they Need a "Brain" (shut up Trewhella).
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Had a mixed night with little success. Has had it tough in SOO this year but is still a good player. Wouldn't go signing him though, would take up too much money as he is an SOO player and an international. Better to re-signed our young guns we have at the moment and develop them.

Comment

Missing the tackle on Inglis alright, everyone will get palmed off the first time.

But that knock on at the begging of the match leading to Dallas scoring is in excusable if your a winger. Taking risks like that is just stupid. Bloody Sonny Tuigamala wouldn't of dropped that.

Comment

Originally posted by JJ09 View Post

But that knock on at the begging of the match leading to Dallas scoring is in excusable if your a winger. Taking risks like that is just stupid. Bloody Sonny Tuigamala wouldn't of dropped that.
                I wouldn't bet my house on that.

He deadset has teflon for hands.

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                  No, you are all for the transit lounge !
                  The transit lounge is already well here when we signed Mason and O'Meley.
                  You are a big fan of these players so that will make you all for the transit lounge.

Every club buys players. Lets catch up to the other 15 transit lounge clubs.

Comment

Working...
                  X