Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
    I thinks brandons the problem
    We’ve had other marquee signings in the past that have taken a bit of time to show their value in the RWB but the cheese is taking longer than most.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
      It’s also a lot to serve up.
      Which parts are incorrect ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post

Which parts are incorrect ?
        Absolutely none. That’s my point, Robbo is serving up a lot right now.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Absolutely none. That’s my point, Robbo is serving up a lot right now.
          Touché

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            robbo's a humble guy. his pride isn't a problem
            It's a big concern if it's not a pride issue.....he's playing players out of position and throwing points away which is what cost us a top 4 spot last season......

Comment

I dont mind Manu at 6. But I would like to see Chriton and Sitili startvat second row. E Butcher would have better impact as a rotating middle.

Comment

Manu isn’t a 6. Not in our current side anyway but my biggest issue is still Swaaaaaliiiiii. That kids is dead set costing us at present.,
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

I saw these same bone head threads in 18 and 19 gimme a break.
                  So you're happy I take it?
                  1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                  1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

I saw these same bone head threads in 18 and 19 gimme a break.
                    Thanks for that .. so you would leave the team as is? Your thoughts ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                      Manu isn’t a 5/8.. Back to centre
                      Walker back to 7
                      Sualli isn’t a centre .. Back to Wing for Allen
                      Smith isn’t a 60 min hooker, Turpin needs to be on the bench
                      Keary can’t be the only kicker

Sualli might as well not play.. Completely irrelevant in 2023

We are no threat to the comp.
                      Hard to argue.

Maybe the coach needs to move on? But who would dare criticise Robbo?

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I reckon the coach's mind games are starting to run thin. A team of really good players don't play like that. You can lose in a dog fight - not get belted like that. Fingers crossed Walker gets a call up. Manu back to centre and that handsome young man wearing number 3 should have a run with the Bears. Well done Billy Smith on your return and trying bloody hard. Give Whyte and Brown a crack. Andrew Johns said the Roosters are the second best team in the comp - only on potential I think he means.

Comment

it's hard being a fan. unlike players you can't go out and make a difference on the field or work hard at training. hence it's easy to vent but that's often a bit like tooting when you're stuck in a traffic jam.
                          in one way it's hard being a fan, but in a more accurate way it's very easy - you can watch games, have a few beers, take a break if you want, say what you want and all of it is without any responsibility for the result

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post

That's alot to swallow

Comment

Unfortunately, based on his track record, even if he does move Manu back to centre, I think it's more likely we see Hutcho move to 6 than Walker for at least the short term

Comment

Where is the pro Robbo kickback today?

There is none… because this guy is an extremely average coach… perhaps everyone is beginning to realise

Spends way too much time talking about things which simply don’t matter… and simply don’t fortify the club… prefers to be a statesman for identity politics which again only detracts from the club

Has the best list in football… and he deserves some credit for that…. but can barely get them playing above .500

Surely we can do better than this coach… he’s not elite in the slightest

Comment

Working...
                                X