No announcement yet.

I've never criticised Robbo; however...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never criticised Robbo; however...

Something needs to be done. This team is an abomination. If you can rely on a team to get beaten in an upset, it's our lot. If that's the 'Roosters Way', then it has to change.

NOW!
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

What are you trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
      What are you trying to say?
      The way we’re playing is shit therefore our coaching is shit? I think.

Comment

Originally posted by FREEMAN89 View Post

The way we’re playing is shit therefore our coaching is shit? I think.
        Ok got it

Comment

Wake up and give some credit to the opposition as you can only play as well as your opposition allows.

Cowboys are playing their best game of the season and are certainly not an average side as many on here say and think they are.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
            Wake up and give some credit to the opposition as you can only play as well as your opposition allows.

Cowboys are playing their best game of the season and are certainly not an average side as many on here say and think they are.
            Please ! Take the Rooster glasses off!

Comment

You really are blind with your devotion to this current mob of pretenders. The way you carry on, you'd spill more seed than Muhammad Ali in a bird aviary if/when the Roosters finally put together a sweeping backline movement to score a try.
              Last edited by Carlos Parra; 05-07-2023, 06:52 PM.
              1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
              1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Haha

We never came out of the sheds.

Robbo has no idea how to get the best out of this squad at the moment, we have not improved !!

We look rudderless

We are a myth

Comment

Upsets,you forgot round 1?

Comment

I hope they allow is to play better next time Salvo

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                      Something needs to be done. This team is an abomination. If you can rely on a team to get beaten in an upset, it's our lot. If that's the 'Roosters Way', then it has to change.

NOW!
                      I think it was Fitzy who was really behind our successes. Since he left our game has gone downhill fast. Without him, Robbo just doesn’t have a clue.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

The Roosters have played well below their potential for most of this season. Last week against the Warriors we played very well and heading into today's game, against the Cowboys...whose form has been poor, a Roosters win looked like a formality.

But we got smashed.

How can the Roosters go from playing tough, smart football with great defence against a committed Warriors team, last round, to being so poor today?

I would like to see the Roosters playing Hard, Simple football and rebuild that Bondi Defences Wall.

I would like to see what other Roosters supporters have to say as to why we played so poorly today after comming off a good solid win over The Warriors in adverse weather

Comment

Funny how everyone plays their best game of the season against us don’t you think?

They are an average side and now so are we

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Haha

We never came out of the sheds.

Robbo has no idea how to get the best out of this squad at the moment, we have not improved !!

We look rudderless

We are a myth
                            Is this the pile on? Because I want in

The biblical downpour 5 minutes before kickoff was the end of us… before the game even started… this is the Roosters Way

Comment

I have before, and as fans we are all welcome to our own opinion. Joey may be a good 5/8, but Kez is not a good HB. Put everyone back in the positions they belong.

Comment

Working...
                              X