I've never criticised Robbo; however...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post

Sadly very true. We have only scored 153 compared to the Tigers 136. The rest of the teams are ahead of us. While Keary was out injured last year we scored lots of points when Walker was at the helm.
    Well that says everything

There is no excuse… this is the most talented list in the league… the coach is massively failing

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Muhammad Ali is a Sporting Legend - not sure why you would include the hideous Parkinson disease he suffered from in your response

After a loss you and other like minded folk don't want to accept or ever acknowledge that the opponent was better on the day which the Cowboys were today.

The Cowboys obviously worked hard on their D , set completions and kicking game - In wet weather conditions these are the KPI's you need to nail.

It certainly wasn't the case of the Roosters not trying one has to say

More a case of trying too hard and I am sure the players and coaching staff would be disappointed with the result as 7 other teams will be after this weekend of Footy.

I think people on here read and believe the press about the Roosters having the best squad or one of the best squads and it tends to cloud their judgement

They don't even have the best spine irrespective of whether Manu or Walker is playing in the halves for starters.

20-6

Sitili scores that try they go in the sheds at 6 all

Cowboys first try after 3 or 4 sets of six on the Roosters line/20

Cowboys second try from an in goal grubber kick - on field No Try - overturned by the Bunker - 50-50 call?

Cowboys third try a fortunate bounce of the ball near the sideline - A Rolls Royce type bounce

You make your own luck
      Blah blah blah.
      1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
      1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Working...
      X