Points for this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Points for this week

3. Billy smith - what a comeback. 15 caries, 25 tackles, 6 tackle busts, 175 mtr with 85 post contact mtr
    he has done more then sualli has done the whole year combined - shows what we have been missing and someone who wants to play for the jersey. Please stay on the field this year
    2. Sitili - his D is massive and again another coming back from injury
    (Sitili and gus need to start on east edge next week with butcher Bros on bench)
    1. Maybe Brendon smith
    Rest of the players not worth a pass

robbo for next week
    please bring Bach Sammy as manu is not a half!
    next week Sammy to 7, keary to 6. Manu to centre and sualli to wing!
    Gus and Sitili on edges and butcher Bros on bench

egan May be out next week - did not hear but presume he did not pass hia?

out best players were 2 coming off long injured with smith and Sitili huge! Good to see gus getting his line running back at the end too!

out forward are okay, I just can’t figure out our attack other then at least playing guys in their right positions

with sualli going back to wing I would challenge him and say if you don’t improve in next 2 weeks when Tupou os back he can piss off to res, atm I think aus rugby completely screwed up paying massive overs for a guy in potentiali, looks like Folau, plays like Todd Byrne

robbo please stop overthinking and start playing guys in position, then attack May find something

Must bring back Walker and put players back in their natural proven positions.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
      2. Sitili - his D is massive
      Massive!

Comment

3 , 2 and 1 's

3. Billy Smith
        2. Angus Crichton
        1. James Tedesco

The Hutchinator close again

Comment

3pts Billy

No one else deserves any

Comment

I don't think Suaalii is going back to the wing unless an injury crisis forces that. I think he's been promised the centre spot as that is where he will likely play in Union.

Comment

Young Billy was really strong in 1st game back - lovely fancy hair also.

Comment

I’m agree Billy Smith was great in a losing side today.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
                  3. Billy smith - what a comeback. 15 caries, 25 tackles, 6 tackle busts, 175 mtr with 85 post contact mtr
                  he has done more then sualli has done the whole year combined - shows what we have been missing and someone who wants to play for the jersey. Please stay on the field this year
                  2. Sitili - his D is massive and again another coming back from injury
                  (Sitili and gus need to start on east edge next week with butcher Bros on bench)
                  1. Maybe Brendon smith
                  Rest of the players not worth a pass

robbo for next week
                  please bring Bach Sammy as manu is not a half!
                  next week Sammy to 7, keary to 6. Manu to centre and sualli to wing!
                  Gus and Sitili on edges and butcher Bros on bench

egan May be out next week - did not hear but presume he did not pass hia?

out best players were 2 coming off long injured with smith and Sitili huge! Good to see gus getting his line running back at the end too!

out forward are okay, I just can’t figure out our attack other then at least playing guys in their right positions

with sualli going back to wing I would challenge him and say if you don’t improve in next 2 weeks when Tupou os back he can piss off to res, atm I think aus rugby completely screwed up paying massive overs for a guy in potentiali, looks like Folau, plays like Todd Byrne

robbo please stop overthinking and start playing guys in position, then attack May find something
                  This is exactly what should happen. I’d go one step further and put Nat Butcher back into reserve grade……5 runs for 40 metres in 80 minutes of football. He might be a good defender, but he offers zero elsewhere. Bring May or Baker back onto the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by MKCS View Post
                    I don't think Suaalii is going back to the wing unless an injury crisis forces that. I think he's been promised the centre spot as that is where he will likely play in Union.
                    Suaalii has zero incentive to bust his gut for us now that he has his big paycheck from yawnion. The first maul or ruck that he gets stuck at the bottom of he'll wish he stayed with league.

Comment

We also need to have Turpin on the bench rather than Hutch.

Comment

Billy Smith was great. Lodge went okay.
                        But seriously, what is doing with this team. Apart from everything else, it wasn't even a contest. Only one try with a minute to go.
                        Surely Politis is feeling a tad uneasy. We have some very good players at our club.
                        Crisis meetings, " roosters style " blah blah.
                        Bring Walker back.

Comment

Billy Smith was outstanding today. A true Rooster who shows guts to even get back on the field. For god's sake just stay fit mate!!

Sue R. Lehe to wing where he belongs and Smith to the centres with Manu.

Comment

Originally posted by MKCS View Post
                            I dont want us to be developing his skills for him to be slumming it in Yawnion. You are either here for the Roosters or pyss off. The way he’s been playing, he’s pyssed off already. I don’t think he’s in it for us right now.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Steggles View Post

This is exactly what should happen. I’d go one step further and put Nat Butcher back into reserve grade……5 runs for 40 metres in 80 minutes of football. He might be a good defender, but he offers zero elsewhere. Bring May or Baker back onto the bench.
                              He made nearly 60 tackles

Comment

Working...
                              X