We need to find room for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need to find room for

Nathan Brown and Allan Fitzgibbon, plenty of options to make way for these 2, plenty of fight, passion and aggression in these blokes
    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
    Nathan Brown and Allan Fitzgibbon, plenty of options to make way for these 2, plenty of fight, passion and aggression in these blokes
    I agree about Nathan Brown. Never really seen Allan play, but having a look at his stats in NSWRL, outside of try scoring it's not great, especially considering that in 8 games he has a 61% tackle efficiency for reggies

Comment

Think we got bigger problems than those 2 are gonna fix

Comment

Not sure if you were at Bear park on the weekend but Allan Fitzgibbon is not the answer. He does have a hot missus so that’s a plus. I actually prefer the other winger Jade Anderson
        Sandon Smith is the man for me, simple controlling h/b we need get us around the park

Comment

lol Allan Fitzgibbon.....he is fast but makes Jaxson Paulo look good under the high ball and in defense.

The winger who deserves a call up is Junior Pauga, who should be eligible for selection this week being outside our top 30

Nathan Brown i agree with, I'd have him as a walkup start at 13....his ballplaying in the middle is better than what we have atm

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
            lol Allan Fitzgibbon.....he is fast but makes Jaxson Paulo look good under the high ball and in defense.

The winger who deserves a call up is Junior Pauga, who should be eligible for selection this week being outside our top 30

Nathan Brown i agree with, I'd have him as a walkup start at 13....his ballplaying in the middle is better than what we have atm
            Indeed.
            And Radley to bench.
            He can play any and every position.

Last edited by bondi.boy; 05-08-2023, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Yep Brown's hard edge and ballplaying would be a great addition to our pack.

Comment

Brown would bring more to the team than what Nat Butcher delivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Steggles View Post
                  Brown would bring more to the team than what Nat Butcher delivers.
                  Nathan Brown has never been the type of player to make 60+ tackles a game, so this isn't accurate

Comment

I reckon Nathan Brown might be a chance to get Egan Butchers spot this week. Him or Whyte

Comment

don't know how he's playing but brown's got pedigree. should get a run sooner rather than later

Comment

I'd like to see Brown get a go, we lack any creativity in the middle, Radley can go to 14, he's been under performing most of this year.

Comment

Nathan Brown has never been the type of player to make 60+ tackles a game, so this isn't accurate
                          I don’t understand the blind adoration for a edge forward that makes a lot of tackles but does nothing at all in attack. You do know that those tackles will still be made by other forwards in the team. If tackling was the be all and end all, let’s bring Friendy out of retirement and put him in the 2nd row FFS because he was a tackling machine.

Comment

Working...
                          X