Joseph sualli going forward?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph sualli going forward?

Was so excited to see his progression this year even after signing with aus rugby
    atm I have seen absolutely nothing to be excited about and I bet aus rugby would be wondering what they were doing
    Billy smith in first nrl game back from acl ran 175mtr with 85 post contact, 6 line breaks, 25 tackles and 15 hit ups
    sualli ran for 33 and made a coupe of errors
    Off this aus rugby should have signed smith instead

good points
    - he is physically gifted like Folau
    - 6 foot 5. Over 100kg and can jump
    for good defence front on and good tackle technique when he hits

Bad points
    - doesn’t jump for the ball in aerial contests
    - can’t defend in a line - races out and gets beaten on the outside
    - no attack - all he does is run hard and straight, he has no step, fend or line running
    - no passing game so will never be a fullback in nrl or rugby
    - as a aus rugby fan also I am laughing at how bad this investment is for a potential good player, they could have kept 10 or 15 decent rugby schoolboys for that money

i though he was a shoe in for Origen to start the year
    he has literally played himself out of it

the biggest disappointment so far this season for sure

robbo has played him on the wrong side to start, I think his only position is right wing where he can carry the ball back

he just does not seem desperate or even talented enough atm

a robbo fire rocket for next week would be good, either play well or be dropped when Tupou comes back or get dropped now and get a few weeks in res
    he did it to Walker , so should be able to make the hard calls

Gee, thanks for starting yet another thread to say the same thing as everyone else.

And you’re wrong. It should be Suaali’i’ going backwards.

Comment

Wing or Bears

anywhere else is a mistake....

Comment

I'd hate to be playing in the centres alongside a running five eighth that can't pass a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
          I'd hate to be playing in the centres alongside a running five eighth that can't pass a ball.
          But Manu has only been there for 3 games Suaali'i has been crap all year. In saying that Manu isn't a half either. Suaali'i to wing, Manu back to centre.

Comment

Going forward? Suaalii seems to be going backwards! Put him back on the right wing outside of Manu, and pray Billy Smith doesn't get injured.

Comment

I don’t think Suaalii’s form (or future) warrants any spot in the first grade team; centre, wing or otherwise. Centres must be Manu and Smith, with Paulo having done enough to lock down one wing and Toups the other when he returns. Until Toups is back, I’d stick with Corey Allan as he seems to have more of a go than Suaalii and appears to be a safer option. If not Allan, promote a young gun and start developing someone for a change. Suaalii’s automatic selection is unwarranted and as far as I’m concerned we should look to either release him or drop him to develop our own. He adds nothing.

Comment

Put him into the forwards? He’s big enough and loves the contact

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post
                  Wing or Bears

anywhere else is a mistake....
                  This...

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
                    Put him into the forwards? He’s big enough and loves the contact
                    Agree . Toughen him up for yawyen

Comment

Make him 18th man for a few rounds.

Comment

On his day he is the best winger in the comp. Or JS at 13, Radley to bench to cover for cheese. At least we will concede less penalties with Radley off.

Comment

Wing again please!

Comment

Working...
                          X