X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only a Grade 1 and fine.

Comment

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post
      I can’t recall one of our boys ever staying down so blatantly.

But I’m not gonna hold a thing against Jared.

He didn’t pretend he was hurt. But the tackle was so bad he almost comically proved a point as to how awful the refs are to miss it. Just stayed there as if to say “watch how dumb you look on the replay you ****”.

It’s astounding it wasn’t an immediate bin (the NRL will no doubt apologise and say that was wrong today). Can anyone recall a worse shot not being binned since V’landiddly started ruining the sport?

It doesn’t matter that it didn’t rock Jared at all.

Jared and Victor arguably get sent off for that because no doubt whoever they hit pretends they’re in a coma.

But again (like Townsend’s blatant professional foul on Teddy) other teams get to play under different rules.
      When Tom Burgess was given the benefit of the doubt after he took out Teddy (he failed his HIA) last year. He was binned for his next high shot in that game,

The double-standard of refereeing is diabolical. If one of our boys suffers a serious head injury from a dogshot I hope lawyers get involved and sue the NRL for breaching their duty of care.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

When Tom Burgess was given the benefit of the doubt after he took out Teddy (he failed his HIA) last year. He was binned for his next high shot in that game,

The double-standard of refereeing is diabolical. If one of our boys suffers a serious head injury from a dogshot I hope lawyers get involved and sue the NRL for breaching their duty of care.
        Ah yes, good shout. Funny these things are allowable against our star players.

Comment

That was a sin bin for direct contact to the head and a 5 min sit down all day , but good old AshClown only saw fit to put it on report , come to think of it , we’re there any sin bins this weekend ?, wouldn’t surprise if Abdo and V’Landys told Annersley to word up his highly talented staff not to bin anybody and ruin the magic round

Comment

Its time for us to change the roosters way. Its all about winning, so start laying down boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Recky62 View Post
              That was a sin bin for direct contact to the head and a 5 min sit down all day , but good old AshClown only saw fit to put it on report , come to think of it , we’re there any sin bins this weekend ?, wouldn’t surprise if Abdo and V’Landys told Annersley to word up his highly talented staff not to bin anybody and ruin the magic round
              I'm sure there were several sin bins. A miracle that none of them were wearing RW&B.

1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
              1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                A disgraceful non sin binning.

As you said, Rads may well have been sent off for that.

The inconsistency in how those sorts of high tackles is officiated is comical.
                Jared does it and he's in the bin.

It's done to Jared and no bin.

Classic NRL.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                X