Brown -Wong -Taffe ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown -Wong -Taffe ?

Watched NSW lost to souffs ..chooks were pretty good Brown and Wong there best so time for Browns call up . as for Wong he needs more first grade experience needs a few runs he is going to be good . now Blake Taffe yeah I know you hate souffs but this bloke is dynamite still .He won them the game has a lot of Walsh in him...dont know if we can move on Teddy ...lol or Keary yet . This bloke though is a first grader .
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Sandon Smith was better

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
      Sandon Smith was better
      Good for NSW cup.
      Last edited by tloos1999; 05-08-2023, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Nathan Browns ball playing at that level has been great, actually creates opportunity for his team.....unlike what we have in 1st grade currently

Comment

I like the Walsh comparison, he is quick and great goal kicker.

sadly a fullback is the last thing we need

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            Watched NSW lost to souffs ..chooks were pretty good Brown and Wong there best so time for Browns call up . as for Wong he needs more first grade experience needs a few runs he is going to be good . now Blake Taffe yeah I know you hate souffs but this bloke is dynamite still .He won them the game has a lot of Walsh in him...dont know if we can move on Teddy ...lol or Keary yet . This bloke though is a first grader .
            I think so too and can play in the halves. Off contract this year too. Former Roosters junior I believe?
            Handy squad player.

Comment

Working...
            X