Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    I hope I get to see the game when I arrive in Manila tonight.
    Go the Mighty Chooks.
    Hopefully a thriller in Manila!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      I’m confident.
      A bit early for a drink?

Comment

Originally posted by Steggles View Post

A bit early for a drink?
        No Mate. I’m leaving the East and driving to Penrith at 4pm so no drinking for me today. I just think with all this adversity the club will stand up and Penrith will have a problem on their hands tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

Will be once Mickie hits his favorite brothels.

Comment

No Mate. I’m leaving the East and driving to Penrith at 4pm so no drinking for me today. I just think with all this adversity the club will stand up and Penrith will have a problem on their hands tonight.
            Hope you’re right mate. I always get nervous when Robbo says “we’re ready for the challenge” in his presser.

Comment

I'm tipping against the Roosters for the first time ever. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

It'll take you 2 hours at that time on a Friday
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

You sort of hope that all the stuff in the media will galvanise the team but you also worry that it's going to go horribly pear shaped too. Surely they respond in the right way

Comment

I'm trying not to think about tonight's game too much (difficult I know) then with a bit of luck I'll get a pleasant surprise with a Roosters victory later on. It will have to be a monumental improvement in attack though to turn things around.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post

It'll take you 2 hours at that time on a Friday
                      Around an hour 40. I’ll get a good parking space and be at the club to have dinner and will watch the 6pm game.

Comment

I have to say I think the Panthers will win, but the Roosters are definitely not without their chances.

It will be very interesting to see how we play tonight. They should be absolutely chomping at the bit after that performance on Sunday. It's not even that we lost to the Cowboys - it was just the entirety of how we played.

If we play really well and the Panthers end up winning a close one which we make them earn, I can live with that. Our attack is going to have to be lightyears better to threaten their defense though.

If we don't look extremely enthusiastic at the very least, then there are big problems.

Comment

We should win if Walker plays 7, Keary 6, Manu back into the centres JAS on the wing. Lodge needs to play the game of his life and show the club why we should keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            I hope I get to see the game when I arrive in Manila tonight.
                            Go the Mighty Chooks.
                            Enjoy your trip mate. Lots of things to do there for you!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post

Plenty of thrills in Manila. Patch will be just fine!
                              FVCK CANCER

Comment

The team will need a massive turn around with the style of game for tonite. The bogans have averaged 20points a game over the past 10 games played. We have only scored more than 20 in just 2 games this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X