No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we win by 38 tonight, we go into outright 3rd. Woohoo!!!

FVCK CANCER

Comment

So Hutch is starting 6 in NSW Cup, assume that means Turpin comes onto the bench? Also, why isn't Walker playing reserve grade now, yet cut from the extended squad... hard to work on his game without playing games... Does this mean he is gone? I could be overthinking it, not sure how it all works with Norths and Easts having seperate sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post
        Walker is not playing Reserve now but he can't play firsts either. Strange, Updated team below.

https://www.nswrl.com.au/draw/nsw-cu...rs-v-roosters/
        I wouldn't be surprised if he's at the Dolphins within a couple of weeks.

It's the only logical conclusion as to why he's not even playing reserves unless he's injured.

Comment

I think Sammy is out with the flu/covid?

if not it's not looking great he will stay...

Comment

And it just took 6 and a half minutes for the Pamfers to score. Why is there no defence in NSW Cup.

Comment

Hutch at 6 in the nswroosters team. we might have Robbo on the chookpen
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

It would be nice for the Club to update its fans,surely can’t be too difficult..

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster90 View Post

What for the second week in a row.
                  It was only a couple of months ago they extended his contract, what the hell has happened since then. It reminds me of the Jackson Hastings situation.

Comment

so that'll mean no walker today but Tyrell 18th and Turpin on the bench
                    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                      Hutch at 6 in the nswroosters team. we might have Robbo on the chookpen
                      I can’t remember Mitch Aubusson ever being dropped to NSW Cup!

Wow massive call Robbo!

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                        The post game press conference will be an interesting one tonite.
                        Will be the same dribble as always

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          Hutchison is playing in NSW Cup tonight at 5:30pm.
                          roosters 20+ in first grade game confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                            It would be nice for the Club to update its fans,surely can’t be too difficult..
                            gotta keep everyone in the dark media and fans.

this keep to yourself thing they have is great for some things.

but occasions like this, think the fans have a right to know whats going on especially when it allows the media to whip a frenzy, rightly or wrongly

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post

oops sorry mate , just saw your edit ..i was like wtf what is he having a go at me for ...look i think we all will be thrilled if the chooks win tonight ....i actually thought we were building prior to last week , now im like wtf? go chooks . and apologies.
                              H Ha, all good, I re-read your post and made the edit.

Again apologies.

Go the Choooks

Comment

Originally posted by Kokoras View Post

What for the second week in a row.
                                It was only a couple of months ago they extended his contract, what the hell has happened since then. It reminds me of the Jackson Hastings situation.
                                Cronk talked like he expected him to play this afternoon but it’s clear he didn’t. Odd stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X