No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean I love the bloke, he's one of my all-time favourites but farrk Cronk is insufferable as an analyst on Fox spruiking up Penriff knowing that he's on the coaching staff at the Chooks, especially given our last tackle options have been PUTRID. Not his fault, he has a job to do in the media but it's a bit of salt in the woulds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steggles View Post
      FMD, 24 nil at halftime. How are all the Robbo sympathisers feeling now?
      If this keeps up heads need to roll. I think our squad is not 1st grade material.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Time for a clean out - coach included. Nothing to lose.

Comment

• This sounds bad - I am happy to lose 80-0 tonight.

At some point there needs to be a catalyst for change; one that in blindingly obvious to everyone both inside and outside the club.

Only Problem is Walker is now injured.

Cheers Robbo, great work.

Comment

• You can see the emotion on Radley’s face. He looked upset from the start of the game, almost lost. He wears his heart on his sleeve and loves the Roosters; to me this indicates there is absolutely something rotten in this club and he’s hurting. Teddy looks very similar.

Comment

• While I am at it, annoyed Joey Manu kept talking about Roosters Footy during am interview with Cam Smith pre-game.

What is that? To let heaps of tries in and score none in return?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danish View Post
                This will be Robbo’s last full season with us. I predict he’ll be moved on mid next season.

he has proven completely incapable of rebuilding a squad, and hasn’t developed a player in years. He was able to hide his fall under an injury cloud for a couple seasons but there can be no excuses now.

just a complete shitshow of decision making on his part this entire season
                Timeline fits Danish, Trent is in A LOT of trouble as it stands. This squad is a mental mess and it's all self-inflicted - he's fortunate he has 3 premierships up his sleeve or the rumblings would be starting now....we saw how little time Ricky was given after the 05 slide.....BEWARE Trent.

Comment

• Originally posted by top_joe View Post
                  This sounds bad - I am happy to lose 80-0 tonight.

At some point there needs to be a catalyst for change; one that in blindingly obvious to everyone both inside and outside the club.

Only Problem is Walker is now injured.

Cheers Robbo, great work.
                  Im with ya. Need something drastic to happen to get Robbo to see the light

Comment

• Originally posted by DP1990 View Post

You mean drop the entire ****ing squad ?

Sure ... whynot !
                    When are we allowed to start picking players outside the top 30? Surely there's somebody else other than Corey Allen. How the hell did he play in w inning State of Origin team?

Comment

• Originally posted by Inflictor View Post
                      That last try was tools down by Smith. Didn't even attempt to tackle Luai.
                      Which makes some sense right now as we're gone. It can only get worse with injuries/suspensions if we go hard and mistime stuff while tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                        Our frailties laid bare against a confident, well drilled team.

We are a shadow of the real Roosters at the moment. I hope the Coach is honest in his post match assessment no weasel words, or deflecting reality.

Feel sorry for a few guys like Rads, doing his best.

We're also lacking that power in the physical battle, have to even question our training with strength and conditioning.
                        Radley has been piss poor all year

Comment

• I hope we get flogged. Something had to change and unless we get a thrashing Robbo will keep looking forward to the challenge. This is not a Roosters performance, this isn’t even a Roosters turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post
                            I mean I love the bloke, he's one of my all-time favourites but farrk Cronk is insufferable as an analyst on Fox spruiking up Penriff knowing that he's on the coaching staff at the Chooks, especially given our last tackle options have been PUTRID. Not his fault, he has a job to do in the media but it's a bit of salt in the woulds.
                            what do you expect him to say? they're killing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                              Feel sorry for a few guys like Rads, doing his best.
                              Do you really think Radley is doing his best?

Comment

• Originally posted by Water boy View Post
                                the season is gone, the best we can hope for is panthers to put 60 on us, and hopefully Uncle Nick has jack of supercoach and farks him off before he turns this club into a bigger joke.
                                It could turn out to be 60 but is any decent coach able to step in right now? Agree totally that the club needs to punt this joke of a coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X