No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers played very well, we are now in all sorts of trouble with Walker and Manu out our halves combo next week will probably be Hutchison and Keary...

Comment

• Originally posted by elo View Post
      Interested in Trent's presser, he's really ran these guys into a mental abyss....it's really poor coaching.
      It is...can't sugar coat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        Scary thing is I don't think the Panthers have even been that good tonight. They've been very physical though I guess.
        you only need to be physical against us jack. punch us in the mouth we melt quicker then butter.we wanna play pretty not tough.

robbo better get to work.

Comment

• I know this wouldn’t have made a difference but why every time the Pamfers didn’t score they either got a repeat set or the ball back from a knock on from close range kick. Just need some luck in instances like that. Plus that short kick off just invited them back in.

Comment

• Our discipline, poor attack and our abysmal lateral movement in defence, has cost us big time. Last year, Parramatta exploited our weakness of changing angles, this year Penrith have done it to a greater extent - compounded by our stupidity. I cannot remember a game where we’ve been that poor in fifth tackle options. This probably marks the point where I’m starting to question Robbo. Even if we didn’t win the game, we needed to show improvement and character…we’ve done the opposite.
            EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
              The worst loss since the 53-0 debacle against Manly.
              I think the 60-8 drubbing by souffs was worse
              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

• Let's see what Teflon Trent says about this debacle i picked the panthers in the tipping comp. I knew this was on, were to from here i haven't a clue. Players playing out of position. Non existent attacking plays .There is something really wrong here with the roosters seasons done imo

Comment

• Just in carpark after Sydney FC.

Trying to be positive on a dark day....anyone very good for us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danish View Post
                    Billy smith is what an actual rugby league centre prospect looks like. Not this sualli piece of shit
                    Billy also has a step on him.....as I said Sualli is a winger. Robbo should move him out wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

I think the 60-8 drubbing by souffs was worse
                      I stand corrected.

Comment

• suaali should go maybe sooner then later..no hate, it doesnt look happy .....rumours, innuendo..

Comment

• We were spectators. Lazy. Incompetent. Well this year looks over. We just don’t care.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                            Just in carpark after Sydney FC.

Billy Smith, mate.

Lindsay Collins was ok .... the rest were booking flights to Bali !

Comment

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                              Just in carpark after Sydney FC.

Billy Smith went ok mate

Comment

• There’s only one way to turn now. Hutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X