No announcement yet.

14 Games to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way things are going, only Tedesco and Collins will play SOO. I can only hope that a lot of star players suffer major injuries during the series. It's not a very charitable thought, but it's my only hope.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
      When you are counting how many rounds are left to " fingers crossed " just make the 8 - you know you ain't travelling to well. What a rabble.
      we're not travelling well but there's no point crying over spilt milk - still a lot of footy to be played and if we're good enough we'll play finals footy

Comment

How about the old adage of taking it one week/game at a time.

Their preparation should be focused solely on the Dragons game

Concentrate on your next game and control the things you can control and block out the rest.

Ladder predictors and crystal balling are for punters and pundits

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
          I reckon we'll beat them by plenty.
          Hutch factor?

Comment

Originally posted by NorfolkStreetKid View Post
            I've got us winning 6 of our next 14, maybe 7 maximum, which will not put us in the 8.
            Last year I put $1000 on us to MAKE the 8 after the loss to Penrith when we had to win 8 straight to do it.
            What a stupid bet that was , but it got up.
            To make the top 4 we have to win 11 of 14 , no chance.
            That would give us 16 wins from 24 games which I think is what you will need.
            To make the 8 from here we need to win at least 9 of the next 14.
            Plus we would need to improve our for and against by plenty.
            Thats about 65%...... I don't think we can do it.
            I always only wanted to see the Roosters put in a good TEAM performance, win or lose didn't matter, as long as they showed fight, and effort, that was back in the day when we were a team of no names.
            Now when we are supposed to be a team of stars it's so disappointing to see them put in performances like they have this season.
            It's not all the coach's fault, but a lot of it is on him.
            When the message gets garbled or too hard to understand, and the plans don't work, the players stop listening.
            Obviously they are not a TEAM, they are individuals, some very highly paid, and I think the coach has lost a few of them.
            It's not going to change, I've followed them for 65 years, all the fans who started following them 25 years ago have never known hard times.
            Well now they will.
            Can't believe we have question marks over us for making the top 8.

With a squad like ours talk like this is ridiculous but is now a reality with must win games coming up with key injuries & bad form.

We are so busted right now that i just cant find any confidence in beating the Dragons & Dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Can't believe we have question marks over us for making the top 8.

With a squad like ours talk like this is ridiculous but is now a reality with must win games coming up with key injuries & bad form.

We are so busted right now that i just cant find any confidence in beating the Dragons & Dogs.
              We are only a bit better than the tigers with our attack & defense only better than them. Somehow I just cannot see us making the top 8 and I think that’s being realistic.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Working...
              X