Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility of Fitzy Returning

Extract from the Last Tackle's NRL Gossip section:

League Week also reveals how Australian internationals Danny Buderus and Craig Fitzgibbon are considering NRL returns.

"I haven’t heard anything but if they come knocking I’d definitely be interested," Fitzgibbon tells RLW.

"It’s the Roosters. I love the club. I enjoy it over here and was actually just talking to Hull about a new contract for next year. But if the Roosters are interested in me, that would change everything – I’d be very flattered."

Well at least we know where the Loyalty lies with Fitzy, it's the Roosters or ESL.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

His loyalty and love of the Roosters is fantastic, but to bring him back would be ridiculous

Comment

Regardless of whether he comes back to the Roosters next year or not, it is great to hear him still speak of his love for the club.

He will be back one day in some capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
          His loyalty and love of the Roosters is fantastic, but to bring him back would be ridiculous
          And why is that?

Imho he has definately been missed this season

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
            And why is that?

what do mean by "missed" peabrain
            Fitler is missed......Ricko is missed......i miss Wally Lewis when i watch origin

Fitzy is of the past
            Their are many many substitutes for Fitzy that will be also for the FUTURE

Today the successful clubs are ruthless in their buying and selling.

Comment

His passion and his workload could easily be an asset even if only on the bench

Who would you rather Fitzy or Koops or Conn or Guerra?

I'd take Fitzy over those other 3 every time
              Last edited by rcptn; 05-31-2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

me too rcptn! compared to fitzy those three are just pretenders! with fitzy on your team you know without any doubt he will continue to give at least 100%. hew continues this commitment for hull so hes not out of practise! added to that it would make old boiler very happy!
                Last edited by stephenj; 05-31-2010, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rcptn View Post
                  And why is that?

because he's past it

the fact that he might be a better option than Conn, Koups, Guerra etc is a reflection on our pathetic recruitment

Comment

or perhaps its a reflection of the fact that fitzy isnt past it and is actually still a better player than the hacks we have

Comment

Originally posted by my_dogs_named_fitzy View Post
                      or perhaps its a reflection of the fact that fitzy isnt past it and is actually still a better player than the hacks we have
                      we need to look forward, and we don't need to be using Conn and co as benchmarks

Fitzy won't be coming back as a player. Time to get over it and move on

Nor will Morley or Cayless

but you still have your dog

Comment

How about giving Fittler another go in the six....

Comment

Originally posted by Tries Off Kicks View Post
                          we need to look forward, and we don't need to be using Conn and co as benchmarks

Fitzy won't be coming back as a player. Time to get over it and move on

Nor will Morley or Cayless

but you still have your dog
                          Ryan Cross any chance?

We could do with his pace.

Comment

Whats wrong with Guerra?

Comment

What's wrong with Daniel Conn, I think his been great for us!

Comment

Working...
                              X