Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shattered

Absolutely Shattered.

We've made a magnificent turn around in 12 months, this year was a brilliant one for us, fantastic to watch but it doesn't make it any less painful. To see St. George triumph and that ****wit Jamie Soward's post match interview, just broke my heart.

Couldn't have asked more of the boys today, they did us proud, but **** me...that one hurt
    I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

SOward is a dog dame here mate that ment alot but we had a great year also is it just me or did Carney go missing for most of the game apart from the occasional run at the line

Comment

wouldn't have minded if it was wests or some other team.

st george dickheads all sense of entitlement. **** them and their cheating scum arsed shit.

Comment

Originally posted by qldroosters View Post
        SOward is a dog dame here mate that ment alot but we had a great year also is it just me or did Carney go missing for most of the game apart from the occasional run at the line
        they were all over carney and skd especially, there wasn't a whole lot he could do i don't think
        I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Yer i was cover well when he was crabing across field shut down well i feel for the count though 5 Gfs 1 win

Comment

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
            they were all over carney and skd especially, there wasn't a whole lot he could do i don't think
            St Merge were offside quite a few times. The curse of Robert Finch.

Comment

i am de-friending everyone i know on facebook who is known to support st george

Comment

Gee 5-2 penalty count, who would have thought.

Comment

Todd never had a chance to shine on a wet track.

You could scrub that stain on the 2010 Dragons cup until eternity and it would never come off.

Tainted their win today is.

Just ignore Soward and Dragons supporters...pretend they don't exist.

Soward didn't win the game for the Dragons...two others did.

Soward...they can have him.

I'd rather Carney any day!

Comment

Have to agree I'm shattered as well, tho we didn't win nor come close,
                    we were there that speaks volumes, for the boys they got us there &
                    I would rather be there than where we were last year.

Comment

Originally posted by STIMPY U IDIOT View Post
                      i am de-friending everyone i know on facebook who is known to support st george
                      Don't become one of them.

Salute your team and the season they've had. Ignore the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X