Teams Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be a close one.

Surprised Flanno still is not in the 17. Lam went wellbut especially after 3 misses last week they NEED his goal kicking to get over the line

Comment

Forward battle will be massive

Comment

If we gift them four tries and have 60% completions again it will probably be decided in extra time again.

Comment

What's doing with the number 15 jerseys of both teams?

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

Surprised Flanno still is not in the 17. Lam went wellbut especially after 3 misses last week they NEED his goal kicking to get over the line
            Wish we could bring him on just for the goalkicks NFL style.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

I'd prefer it went over the black dot. On the full.

Comment

Flanno will play. Our games with Storm are typically close and we can’t afford to have second and third string goal kickers missing relatively easy goals. 2 points can win or lose a game. Also, his form was not terrible. Lam back to bench and play roving extra forward role.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                  Flanno will play. Our games with Storm are typically close and we can’t afford to have second and third string goal kickers missing relatively easy goals. 2 points can win or lose a game. Also, his form was not terrible. Lam back to bench and play roving extra forward role.
                  I think he just might too, although I would have liked to have given Lachlan another week or two at half to prove himself, and fully afford that development opportunity to Kyle. Anyway, the odds surprise me too. The two Camerons being out is a rare but significant occurrence that we need to take full and maximum advantage of.
                  MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                  is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                  with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                  much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Take hall out and use christain Tuipulotu

Comment

We were favourites last time too but were ambushed and came out of it with 4 players injured. They may try it again so I hope Robbo has the right tonic for their power play.

I hope this issue with Flanno and Lam is not like the Storm issues with Croft, Hughes and Jacks.
                      Last edited by ROC181; 08-12-2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

If we are favourites w bookies with 6 players to return and storm only have 2 to return imagine the odds 2hen all thos players return! Or are the 2 Melbourne Cameron's equal to 6 players ?

Comment

Yep, they're two mega talents. Terry Lamb and JT could both run the whole show thinking rucks ahead but Smith is a virtuoso in the role.

Comment

No smith and munster is massive . We can cover for anyone but keary. Im confident in a chooks victory

Comment

I'm not confident and I usually am against Melbourne

Comment

I’ve been pretty off Hutch as a NRL player - in the games I saw him last year he looked very ordinary. Slow and no impact - but I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised by his limited game time last week and hope he changes my mind on him further this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X