SBW to be rested for round 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy View Post
    mate ask Fletch. He seems to be at one with the Twitterverse or whatever they call it. He was injured, healthy, injured, healthy ... You get the idea.
    Fletch was injured?

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
      TCB, Cordner does have an AC joint injury, he was in a sling after the foundation cup, I have no idea how serious the injury is or whether he will/will not play on thursday night.
      Mate I have always found you to be one of the best posters on this forum and I know you are only trying to share information with fellow Easts supporters. It just seems a lot of the stuff being reported that you are kindly passing on has been inaccurate recently. I have also heard about Cordner and who knows how fit Sonny really is. I don't know, I guess I think it is best not to panic before we get official confirmation either way.

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
        As did most other reporters,considering he did sign a 3 year contract with Parra.
        they should wait until things are official instead of trying to be first all the time.
        he said something along the lines of "nothing is official yet, but Josh Papalii WILL be playing for Parra....

Comment

TCB, Cordner does have an AC joint injury, he was in a sling after the foundation cup, I have no idea how serious the injury is or whether he will/will not play on thursday night.
          No ligament damage, just a bad knock. Had he pulled up ok after last nights training he would have played, but as he was still sore he will be rested.

Chook.

Comment

TCB, its been a very long offseason, probably just going a bit stir crazy, looking nervously forward to thursday night, at least then there will be something substantial for us all to debate, a win and it will be happy times, a loss and Mini/Maubs/FPN/Pearce will probably be in the firing line again.

Comment

Originally posted by punky rooster View Post
              they should wait until things are official instead of trying to be first all the time.
              he said something along the lines of "nothing is official yet, but Josh Papalii WILL be playing for Parra....
              The Raiders must have believed him.They are trying to talk him into pulling out of the deal,which they have a right to do up till round 13.
              You are right in the fact a lot of the media do try to get the jump on other reporters,and do a fair bit of speculating.

Comment

TCB, its been a very long offseason, probably just going a bit stir crazy, looking nervously forward to thursday night, at least then there will be something substantial for us all to debate, a win and it will be happy times, a loss and Mini/Maubs/FPN/Pearce will probably be in the firing line again.
                Yeah I hear you man. Bring on the footy. It is exciting I can hardly wait. The last few years have been pretty painful for all of us. Win or lose against Souths though, the best thing that I see is we now have a team that will deserving of the fanatical support we all give regardless.

Comment

The thread starter and Matty 'Gang Bang' Johns have very little credability in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    The thread starter and Matty 'Gang Bang' Johns have very little credability in my eyes.
                    And why do I have little credibility?

I posted something I read on Twitter relating to our marquee signing. How do I lose credibility for that? And I never post about inside info or any of that nonsense.
                    Last edited by Dimorphic; 03-05-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                      ..oh and shut those Burgess Brothers up once and for all. One of them is now twittering on about us being over the cap..this coming from the family who were given accomodation (in the eastern suburbs no less) upon their arrival from merry old England, which is not part of Souths juniors territory last time I looked..
                      Boofheaded Sam was on the Ch9 news last night saying that we "must be over the cap, bought all these good players and noone left"
                      Guess he's never heard the saying about living in glass houses and throwing stones ...wasn't he reportedly on some basic salary contract amount with Souffs ...yeah right ! After Inglis he'd be there most expensive player, international, and he's on a poultry sum ??

I truely wish someone at our club would threaten legal action against these boofheads who continually throw out slanderous comments in the media with no shred of evidence other than having an axe to grind !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                        Boofheaded Sam was on the Ch9 news last night saying that we "must be over the cap, bought all these good players and noone left"
                        Guess he's never heard the saying about living in glass houses and throwing stones ...wasn't he reportedly on some basic salary contract amount with Souffs ...yeah right ! After Inglis he'd be there most expensive player, international, and he's on a poultry sum ??

I truely wish someone at our club would threaten legal action against these boofheads who continually throw out slanderous comments in the media with no shred of evidence other than having an axe to grind !
                        And what Einstein helped him with the math? He wouldn't be up for it on his own.
                        The guy seriously has nfi.

Comment

Obviously Anasta, Perrett, Justin Carney, Tagive, Cherrington, Symonds, Takarangi, Leilua and Mose Masoe is no-one. Just typical souffs and anti-easts propaganda. He fits in nicely at the vermin with his level of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                            From Weedler.

Roosters officials confirmed it to Weelder just minutes ago, he's playing.
                            On current Weidler form that would mean he is out!
                            Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Yeah, but Hawkeye you know that $ouff$ can do no wrong and that the Roosters are the bad guys and can do no right! Sam should get a job working at the daily telucrap, he is more than qualified after a statement like that as it fits in beautifully with the telucrap's motto of "What ever you do, never ever let the truth get in the way of a good story, especially when it comes to giving it too the Roosters!"

That's the way Sam, let's just conveniently completely forget the fact that the Roosters have let go of Anasta, J. Carney, Cherrington, Symonds, Takarirangi, Tagive, Mitchell, Perrett, Leilua, Masoe. Yes Sam your right, that all equals to be the Roosters must be cheating the cap as we have let go of absolutely no one, not one single soul!! The gig is up Sam, we confess, your really got us good now!!

Plus Sam I have no doubt that $ouff$ would never dream of cheating the salary cap, your simply the good guys, the pride of the league. Let's just all please turn a blind eye to the fact that Sam and his brothers were able to live in one of rusty's plush pads for nothing, while someone like parra had to put it on the cap for flying in Moi Moi's son from Tonga to see him as a surprise, heaven forbid! Also let's please forget that Sam's manager a few years ago told all clubs interested in him that the bidding starts at $400k a season and yet Sam signed on with $ouff$ for $262k a season. I'm convinced of course that Sam signed on for the lesser amount purely because of his true love of $ouff$, no way in the world would he be taking money illegally off the salary cap, nor would any of his above board champion brothers, and you would have to have rocks in your head to think that $ouff$ would ever be so naughty as to launder money by giving it to the burgess brothers mother who would then in turn give it to her boys, no way in the world!!

Also I plead with you, ignore that $ouff$ love self managed players such as luke and teo, cause it is nice and easy to give them money off the cap, $ouff$ are a clean club, they do not play cheque book rugby league, and most certainly 'the pride of the league' ( a title of course not self given, but given by every other club and it's fans as they think so highly of lol$ouff$!!) would never think to stoop to such low acts, it's just not in their character!!
                              Last edited by The Rooster Oracle; 03-05-2013, 01:51 PM.
                              The year 2013 marks the beginning of the Roosters next 'decade of excellence', and it will prove to be more successful than the last!

Here's looking at you, kid.

Comment

All Members can access a Members Only interview with Trent Robinson regarding the team selections at the Members Only Lounge on the roosters website.

Comment

Working...
                                X