No announcement yet.

2011 memberships - no Gosford!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont call me sweetheart moron.......You do not posess the inteligence to get away with it......

As for the Novercastrian cracks.....I know you think you are clever but the people that matter in here have known for years of my liniage.....you trully are dumber than you apear.......

And I reckon I have also forgotten more about rugby league than you are ever likely to know......

NEXT!!!.....

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
      Dont call me sweetheart moron.......You do not posess the inteligence to get away with it......

As for the Novercastrian cracks.....I know you think you are clever but the people that matter in here have known for years of my liniage.....you trully are dumber than you apear.......

And I reckon I have also forgotten more about rugby league than you are ever likely to know......

NEXT!!!.....
      Sorry darling. By the way you have made three spelling errors in your post. Obviously you are very intelligent. Can you learn me to be likes yu?

Comment

Sounds great. Home ground advantage, you can't beat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
          Sorry darling. By the way you have made three spelling errors in your post. Obviously you are very intelligent. Can you learn me to be likes yu?
          Well we can start with getting you to get some treatment for the syphlis......

If all you have to worry about is my spelling mistakes pindick, then you are doing ok........

I must really have got under your skin tool.......but its alright....I enjoy playing with useless toys......

Comment

We have a cracker 3 rounds at the end of May start of June.

Round 12: V Cowboys away
            Round 13: V Warriors home (most probably the Christchurch game)
            Round 14: V Storm Away (game before SOO2)

Essentially 3 games away.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post

I'm loving the Good Friday and Anzac day games being one after the other......one way or another we get to head back to the club for our anniversary.......

Comment

Originally posted by phantom View Post
                Well we can start with getting you to get some treatment for the syphlis......

If all you have to worry about is my spelling mistakes pindick, then you are doing ok........

I must really have got under your skin tool.......but its alright....I enjoy playing with useless toys......
                Thanks for the encouraging words darling. Coming from you they mean a lot to me. You are obviously a highly esteemed woman of undoubtably high intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                  Thanks for the encouraging words darling. Coming from you they mean a lot to me. You are obviously a highly esteemed woman of undoubtably high intelligence.
                  Indubitably....

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post

Why are they deemed as crackers supermario...??

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                      Why are they deemed as crackers supermario...??
                      perhaps because the players will rack up quite a few frequent flyer points in 3 weeks

Syd-Townsville-Syd-Christchurch-Syd-Melb-Syd

Comment

hong kong hero..**** off forgive my spelling but phonetically jewey lo mo

Comment

i like going to gosford as long as we dont play the drug dealers from newcastle, make it melbourne or brisbane, were onto a winner?

Comment

If we played Melbourne at BlueTongue, I would be worried the crowd may not exceed 5000...

I love the Good Friday clash vs Brisbane at the SFS..

I am happy to give Gosford a big miss this year..(Apologies to the people from the central coast)...

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                              hong kong hero..**** off forgive my spelling but phonetically jewey lo mo
                              not even close loser - but I suggest you do the same thing to your mother if she is not too ugly and mentally retarded. If not give your sister or Phantom a try. Just be careful of the missing front tooth, can cause injury.

Comment

you mean - due lay lo mo but I suggest you due lay pok guy lo mo hung ga chen. good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X