No announcement yet.

THAT video referee decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Nat had moved even one step then fine but he doesn't move from the spot he plays it, shocking call....Roy runs up and creates the hole in their defensive line, laughable refereeing.

Comment

Annersley on Monday should be interesting. “Ok the next one we need to look at and I know there has been a lot of commentary about it comes from the bunker no try decision in the Roosters Knights game. Let’s look at the video first and then I will talk about it. Ok so you can see here the Roosters player makes no movement away from where he was standing, he was not obstructing anyone and the Knights players made a bad defensive read”.

Annersely will then waffle on about some totally irrelevant points before concluding that yet again the bunker got a decision wrong. Yet again. Yet again they were looking as to why not as to why to award the try.

Maybe they should have Fox in the background and both radio stations. Two of the 2GB callers threatened to walk out and Andrew Moore and Luke Lewis were equally dumbfounded. Fox I heard were equally dumbfounded as was all 6732 at the game.

A disgraceful decision which should see the video ref not play any further part this year. He should be made to write lines. I must make better decisions. I must make better decisions. 20,000 times should be enough penance.

Annerseley shoukd be made to write it out as well for continuing to employ these people.

Comment

I can understand the video refs point of view.
        He wanted Butch to put on a pink ballet dress, pink ballet shoes and skip off the field, over the deadball line.
        When Butch didn't do this , he ruled obstruction. Completely understandable.
        Honestly. I was at the game, and I saw 2 knights players attempt the tackle on Collins. Both of them got to him, but Collins kept going and forced his way over the tryline.
        The howler of all howlers. And you will continue to get these biased, idiotic, and completely incompetent decisions when you have referees like Cummins, Sutton, Klown and Maxwell running the show.
        Sack them all. They never played the game and don't understand it. They don't deserve to referee our game, when their qualification comes from a cornflakes packet.
        INSIST that only ex first grade footballers can get an NRL refs licence and referee first grade - they will be unbiased , competent, and have a understanding of what is happening on the field.
        The situation with the refereeing is that the NRL is at the point of becoming a joke. And I see the comments on "Mercy" and favouring for teams facing blowouts - ask the ex -players whether they see "mercy" has a place in RL.
        And a last comment in my rant. Constant rule changes by the NRL to make the game more "entertaining" - eg 10 meter rule, 6 again calls,lack of contested scrums, emphasis on safety first football and not making errors etc , have had the opposite effect of causing blowouts, and making the game a yawn , and predictable.
        You reap what you sow.

Comment

We won!
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

A shame. I would love to see Lindsay finish the season with more tries than Latrell.

Comment

the decision was probably wrong but i don't think a runner can use even a stationary ball player as a shepherd. i don't think you can use the argument 'where was he supposed to go?'. the runner needs to make sure that the defence isn't impeded by the ball player. a bit different if it's the dummy half but when the ball's been played and the dummy half has a bit of a run and then passes the ball, i think the ball player's 'immunity' is cancelled.

reffing's hard. i actually think our refs could be a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                the decision was probably wrong but i don't think a runner can use even a stationary ball player as a shepherd. i don't think you can use the argument 'where was he supposed to go?'. the runner needs to make sure that the defence isn't impeded by the ball player. a bit different if it's the dummy half but when the ball's been played and the dummy half has a bit of a run and then passes the ball, i think the ball player's 'immunity' is cancelled.

reffing's hard. i actually think our refs could be a lot worse.
                It’s a try all day but I agree with that point - about the ball runner can’t use a player as an obstacle. I don’t think Lindsay did that however and I don’t think the defence was impeded.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  It wasn’t the worst decision ever but it should have been a try. I don’t know where Butcher was to suppose to move to.
                  It’s in the final for worst decision. It ruined the game for me. Absolutely disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                    Ashley Klein’s fault. He was making calls against us all night. Hates us. The guy is a dunce. He should be sidelined for being a fool.
                    luckily Klown will be nowhere to be seen when we play finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

luckily Klown will be nowhere to be seen when we play finals.
                      I hope your right, between him Cumstain and the other smurf Sutton they haven’t got a clue or feel or common sense about the game. Whenever these three stooges officiate our games they will try everything possible to stop our run to another title, they don’t even try to hide that anymore, we scored seven tries last night Klown called all bar one (our final try) no tries I could accept two or three going up as no tries but 6/7 and he was right on the spot for a couple of them the Tedesco grounding one.

Comment

Sutton scares me most out of those three. I also think perenara is a biased against us.

Comment

I'm just glad it didn't mean anything in the context of the game. There were a lot of shyte calls once we'd broken their back though... we did really well to keep them to zip in the second half (good training run!)

What frustrates me is that the refs always seem to get sentimental about our opposition when they're getting blown away. The upshot is that we get zero sympathy so we always get better from our losses.

Comment

If Butcher had moved, or if the defence had touched him I might agree with some of these comments. I love the crowd and radio reaction when they continually go to the bunker against us. Confirms what everyone is saying above.

Comment

It's no longer the penalties that are getting us, it's the 6 agains. The last 15 minutes, I think Newcastle got 3 of them, and 2 of them were on the 4th and 5th tackles. But our boys rolled off the tackle instantly on all 3 occasions. An absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                                A shame. I would love to see Lindsay finish the season with more tries than Latrell.
                                perhaps Lindsay wants to play FB?
                                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Working...
                                X