THAT video referee decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

luckily Klown will be nowhere to be seen when we play finals.
    And his line runner mate with the high pants, he sent everything up. I'm sure he's also the one who ruled manly's winning try against Parra as forward. I used to harp on about Whats the point in any of those lino's really, but can't imagine if the disaster Bunker had more control over a game. Maxwell in particular seems to want 25 replays to find a way to deny tries. There was one bunker bloke this season who'd watch replays once or twice and swiftly call it, he was great, but he's vanished? So it makes you wonder about the powers that be above Maxwell and co

Deadset ruined for the game for me too , still fuming. Re-watched it and the fullback Hoy was focussed on Sonny so instead of running straight he made a defensive decision to run on an angle towards Sonny and left a giant hole for Collins. Change my mind. All Hoy had to do was run straight. He bounced off Collins too so he did get there. Maxwell thinks Hoy would have stopped Collins head on. Yeah would like to see that. Completely made up hypothetical call either way.

Comment

Jared Maxwell looks like a horse but is actually a donkey.

Comment

I know we were well in front and we won but for some reason that decision fcuked up my night.
        I was still p!ssed off well after the game and I started watching it at 11:30pm.
        Klein is an absolute dimwit. I had to rewind some of those 6 again calls to see what we did wrong and fcuked if I know with half of them.

Comment

One positive from the disallowed try was the response by Collins - a smile from ear to ear rather than a dummy spit. I would have loved to hear the players comments directed at Klein. A obvious sportsbet decision.

Comment

There was one particular 6 again call that was disgraceful.

Morris made a tackle on a Knights kick return and it was clearly a dominate tacking yet he called 6 again.

Is that the price you pay for a dominate tackle ?

Comment

That was disgraceful decision, I'm glad we won big but on a tight game it's deadset donkey decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                It's no longer the penalties that are getting us, it's the 6 agains. The last 15 minutes, I think Newcastle got 3 of them, and 2 of them were on the 4th and 5th tackles. But our boys rolled off the tackle instantly on all 3 occasions. An absolute joke.
                My biggest criticism of the 6 again rule since day 1 ....The ref's aren't accountable for their rulings because it happens so fast that a large proportion of the times, nobody knows what the ref actually ruled and why the 6 again was awarded. They can just say 6 again, and no-one is any the wiser !

Comment

The six again calls are pathetic. First six tackles, the Knights are all over us. On our first tackle of the game, a six again call straight up. There has to be an investigation into this. They can try all they like, nothing going to stop the Roosters from a three peat.
                  Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

My biggest criticism of the 6 again rule since day 1 ....The ref's aren't accountable for their rulings because it happens so fast that a large proportion of the times, nobody knows what the ref actually ruled and why the 6 again was awarded. They can just say 6 again, and no-one is any the wiser !
                    You raise a good point - easier to slip bogus 6 again calls under the radar as there is no time for them to be scrutinised.

I must admit under the old rule I would mostly have some premonition a penalty was at least on the cards, thinking "get off now or he'll penalise you", but at least half of these set restarts we "concede" I in no way see coming - they are pulled totally out of thin air.

Comment

I'd be interested to see each teams repeat set for and against. they appear so random sometimes, I'm not going to go there. as for the bunker decision mystifying , but it just means we win 48 12 not 42 12. I just rewatched the highlights , friends scoot set up that last try for keary wonderfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Hedger View Post
                        Jared Maxwell looks like a horse but is actually a donkey.
                        ha yes Jared Maxwell has a head like a beaten favourite!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                          I'd be interested to see each teams repeat set for and against. they appear so random sometimes, I'm not going to go there. as for the bunker decision mystifying , but it just means we win 48 12 not 42 12. I just rewatched the highlights , friends scoot set up that last try for keary wonderfully.
                          Yep that was Jakes try that one 100%

Comment

I've mentioned it before on here about refs sending up our trys to the bunker as no trys which makes it harder to rule it as a try. Cummins,Sutton and Klein do it far too regularly for it to be a coincidence.
                            Tommy Smith has written before about how many times we get our refs challenges overturned and he's right and I'd like to wager that the opposite applies to Souths with the calls made in their favour incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh;n846447[B
                              ]I'd be interested to see each teams repeat set for and against[/B]. they appear so random sometimes, I'm not going to go there. as for the bunker decision mystifying , but it just means we win 48 12 not 42 12. I just rewatched the highlights , friends scoot set up that last try for keary wonderfully.
                              Yes, took me a while to work out where to find this count too.

Go to the NRL site and click on the game with the result (or score if still in progress). Under "team stats" scroll down to "negative play" and they've got the set restart count along with penalty count.

Comment

I haven’t checked any stats but from observation i noticed that Sutton gives plenty of restarts in all games especially to the home team, while the least is given by Cummins.

Comment

Working...
                                X