Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OMR View Post

Try having a wife who had never heard or seen rugby league until she arrived from overseas and married me, and try explaining what's happening while she nods out of respect but certainly not understanding a thing I'm saying . LOL LOL, but I would not swap her for all the china in China
    All good.
    Think of yourself as a fan coach.
    English not her first language?
    ...or she can't grasp the basics?
    Pictures! Role plays!
    When I coach AFL guests, "international visitors" including Americans, I sit them on the lounge with me and play one of our games from the kick off for them to watch.
    Remote in hand, I explain the basics.
    Pause, play, pause, play, pause play.
    Ball must be passed backwards (for now ).
    When tackled, player must rise to his feet and play the ball backwards with his foot.
    Show them that for a while until they grasp it.
    After 6 tackles team in possession must give the ball to the other team.
    Repetition and revision.
    Not too much in one session.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 04-13-2020, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OMR View Post

Try having a wife who had never heard or seen rugby league until she arrived from overseas and married me, and try explaining what's happening while she nods out of respect but certainly not understanding a thing I'm saying . LOL LOL, but I would not swap her for all the china in China
      You bloke have nothing , I married a Manly fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Your choice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Your choice!
          No arranged

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Thursdays is the delivery day Mickey. Hope this helps. I went to my local just 3 doors up and they still had plenty by Saturday.
            Nothing in Costco today. Disappointed I couldn’t add to my current supply of 146 rolls.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by ism22 View Post

My wife was born overseas and I introduced her to rugby league. She knows exactly what's going on and doesn't need to nod while I mansplain it to her. What are you saying... mate?
              My wife has to come to the footy if she wants family time. Otherwise my boys and I go it alone. Her choice.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Nothing in Costco today. Disappointed I couldn’t add to my current supply of 146 rolls.
                It's a lot easier to get a ventilator or ICU bed in this country now than a roll of toilet paper.

146? I'm ringing the cops...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

It's a lot easier to get a ventilator or ICU bed in this country now than a roll of toilet paper.

146? I'm ringing the cops...
                  One of my kids just went to the dunny, now down to only 145. It’s now getting down to critical levels!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

I found it easier to get toilet paper instead of a Cadbury Creme Egg..Coles and Woolies had sold out of them including the ice cream sticks..Before we all started working from home I was talking to a guy in Double Bay I know from the early morning bus commute and he said he had over 100 rolls from just buying them when they were on special months ago. He offered to bring me some if I would make one of my nice frittatas for him..LOL..I remember the days when a man would bring flowers, chocolates and maybe a bottle of wine for dinner..now toilet paper is considered a hostess gift..
                    "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                    Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

I feel your pain. I've been working with a bunch of them for the past 3 years as our other office is in Brookvale but for a time there we did have more Roosters fans than them but due to resignations etc they are outnumbering us again. The new job I've applied for and really want involves working with another of them and reporting directly to a Sharks fan...God help me..I can't get away from them..

Comment

One of my kids just went to the dunny, now down to only 145. It’s now getting down to critical levels!
                        I hope they don't have a gluten intolerance like me then..be kind

Comment

You are a disgrace!

I have a mate with a large family who are now using lettuce leaves for toilet paper.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg...

Comment

I found it easier to get toilet paper instead of a Cadbury Creme Egg..Coles and Woolies had sold out of them including the ice cream sticks..Before we all started working from home I was talking to a guy in Double Bay I know from the early morning bus commute and he said he had over 100 rolls from just buying them when they were on special months ago. He offered to bring me some if I would make one of my nice frittatas for him..LOL..I remember the days when a man would bring flowers, chocolates and maybe a bottle of wine for dinner..now toilet paper is considered a hostess gift..
                            Yeah. Dunno what happened with all the Easter eggs in Woolies. There were loads of them there on Thursday and in fact soo many that they had just about everything on special but on Sat morning there was absolutely nothing in the store! They must have cleared them out for some unknown reason. Shyt luck if you needed to get some at the last minute.

I did did however find tones of them on Sat arvo in Big W which is strange as they are part of the Woolies group. Why none in the supermarkets but plenty in the dept store?

Back onto dunny paper... what’s the bet toilet paper manufacturers cry poor when things get back to normal and no one is buying because they are using up the supplies they amassed during the crisis? Same goes for supermarkets who will see a definite downturn in sales when things return to normal.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I feel your pain. I've been working with a bunch of them for the past 3 years as our other office is in Brookvale but for a time there we did have more Roosters fans than them but due to resignations etc they are outnumbering us again. The new job I've applied for and really want involves working with another of them and reporting directly to a Sharks fan...God help me..I can't get away from them..
                              Don't worry , 3 daughters are all Roosters fans so we have her covered and after over 30 years of marriage we all but have her turned from the dark side

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

You are a disgrace!

I have a mate with a large family who are now using lettuce leaves for toilet paper.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg...
                                Absolute classic Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X